Okay, Well, Ive been playing guitar for a bout a year now. I love everything about it.
But I dont have much money so my first guitar is my only one.

Now the questions:
Im going to by a Wah pedal, How exactly do you hook it up?
also: I have a cheap epiphone amp, maybe 1 x 1.25 feet.
I also wanted to know what effects you get with a delay pedal.

thanks,
eat my les paul
To be honest, I think you ought to focus on getting a better amp before you spend money on pedals, because a large portion of your sound has to do with how good your amp is...I have a decent amp, not the best, its An Ibanez Toneblaster 50w...like i said, not nearly as good as alot of amps, but effects sound great with it. I used to have a crappy amp too, and i'll tell you now, effects don't really go too well with small practice amps. Hope this helped
You need to cables (just like the one you use to connect your guitar to your amp)

You connect one cable from the amp to the pedal output (not sure if its the output or input, but it'll say on the manual) then connect another cable in the input of the pedal to your guitar.
That depends on a number of things. What kind of amp is it exactly? There's sure to be a model name or number somewhere on the chassis, and believe me this makes a world of difference to how effects will sound. If by 'small cheap Epiphone' you mean a Valve Junior, you have a brilliant amp already, and certainly a lot better than an Ibanez Toneblaster (no offence intended locosenor).

Most effects go inbetween your guitar and the front of your amp, though others work better in the effects loop - delay pedals particularly.
As for 'what effects you get with a delay pedal', you get delay. That's it. If you want to mess about and try out different sounds but are only in an early stage of your playing, I suggest getting a cheap multi-effects unit to start off with. It'll give you a rough idea of which each different effect does, so in the future you can make more informed purchases.
Quote by kyle62
That depends on a number of things. What kind of amp is it exactly? There's sure to be a model name or number somewhere on the chassis, and believe me this makes a world of difference to how effects will sound. If by 'small cheap Epiphone' you mean a Valve Junior, you have a brilliant amp already, and certainly a lot better than an Ibanez Toneblaster (no offence intended locosenor).

Most effects go inbetween your guitar and the front of your amp, though others work better in the effects loop - delay pedals particularly.
As for 'what effects you get with a delay pedal', you get delay. That's it. If you want to mess about and try out different sounds but are only in an early stage of your playing, I suggest getting a cheap multi-effects unit to start off with. It'll give you a rough idea of which each different effect does, so in the future you can make more informed purchases.

haha, none taken good sir, i realise my amp isn't exactly a marshal or anything (im currently working on getting a mesa halfstack), i just wasn't sure of exactly what kind of amp he had, so i was just trying to steer him in the right direction