in school i got to make an invention and i was wondering what would be a cool invention for a guitar
on-guitar lube dispenser
Quote by Sir-Shoelace
manliest string guage? barbed wire.

Founder Of the UG Slide Player's Guild, PM me If You're Really Feelin' Dem Blues

THE PIT
"better than your average psychiatrist"
How about....A bridge that would allow you to raise or lower the pitch of the strings by pulling a lever?

*Gets patent*
Quote by Våd Hamster
How about....A bridge that would allow you to raise or lower the pitch of the strings by pulling a lever?

*Gets patent*

That is hands down the most stupid idea ever. And yes, I have seen the DVD rewinder.
put a comcast high speed dispenser on the top of the neck, and let it drip down
Epiphone G-400
Yamaha Pacifica (Mod on hold due to procrastination)
Rocktron Banshee
Marshall 10CD

Quote by geetarguy13

I've never smoked before but it looks like fun.
A guitar hero game!
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
Quote by RU Experienced?
That is hands down the most stupid idea ever. And yes, I have seen the DVD rewinder.

dear god tell me that is sarcasm???
Quote by H4t3BR33D3R
fourteen?
For Christ sake she probably couldn't get to the center of a Tootsie Pop let alone suck your **** properly. Just get someone your own age you tosser.
a built in robotic vagina

on a more serious note, Våd Hamster's idea is pretty cool.
some new kind of bridge would be good
a guitar... thing........................................................ that does.................................................................................................................................................................................guitar.....................................................................................................................................................................................................................stuff........................................................................................................................................................................
invent a jump to conclusions mat.

its a mat with several conclusions on it. you lay it down on the ground and "jump" to a conclusion.

....if u wanted it to be for guitar, you could make a "powerslide to conclusions" mat, where the mat is a slip 'n slide with conclusions on it. then you could grab your guitar and powerslide to a conclusion.
Quote by led/head
dear god tell me that is sarcasm???
Now why would I joke about a serious issue like this?
how about a device that makes you not suck so much
OMG
a tape player, and a curtain, so they cant see you sucking
Ok. I didn't know if I was wrong, or everyone was retarded.
Sig space for rent.
$100 obo
Message for negotiaton.
Quote by RU Experienced?
Now why would I joke about a serious issue like this?

true
answers my question
and sorry my sarcasm meter is in the shop
Quote by H4t3BR33D3R
fourteen?
For Christ sake she probably couldn't get to the center of a Tootsie Pop let alone suck your **** properly. Just get someone your own age you tosser.
Quote by led/head
true
answers my question
and sorry my sarcasm meter is in the shop

No worries, I know all about that. Those ****ers take forever to fix up a simple broken sarcasm meter.
A doublenecked guitar - one neck bass, the other a six-string.
Quote by DeathByDestroyr
What the hell is a G&L.

Quote by Flux'D
Gay & Lesbian I think, the box smelled funny
Greg what did you send me??
how about a sarcasm meter?
I have no opinion on this matter.