So i decided i wanna actually get laid this summer so getting a 6 pack and such wouldnt hurt.

Im not fat by any means, im about 6-0 160ish but im not really muscular or anything. But i know if i worked out they would start to show.

So whats the best way to get a 6 pack and some muscle definition?

Try to keep it to free weights, situps, and pushups.
Check the Health/Fitness thread. To get a 6 pack you need to have a very low body fat percentage and to do a variety of different exercises for the lower abs, obliques, etc. If you just want to get toned lift lower amounts of weight with more reps and to get bigger lift bigger weights with less reps (obviously).
Idk how old you are, but im guessin you havent lifted before...definitely read through that thread but I'd start off with a full body circuit workout (doing a few sets of each body part and dont take much rest) this will keep the heart rate up to cut fat, and youre body will build solid muscle since its your first time lifting...dont overdo the cardio because you dont want to end up like a twig, chicks dont dig that...I'm 21 yrs 6'4 240 solid, and play D1 baseball, so if you got any questions, just pm me
'I love her, but I love to fish...I'm gonna miss her"
Get a memberships to a place with a swimming pool or join a swimming team.
Seriously, if you do it right, youll get toned up and it will also broaden your shoulders (apperently girls dig that).
Quote by nemjeff13
Idk how old you are, but im guessin you havent lifted before...definitely read through that thread but I'd start off with a full body circuit workout (doing a few sets of each body part and dont take much rest) this will keep the heart rate up to cut fat, and youre body will build solid muscle since its your first time lifting...dont overdo the cardio because you dont want to end up like a twig, chicks dont dig that...I'm 21 yrs 6'4 240 solid, and play D1 baseball, so if you got any questions, just pm me

yeah id consider mysel fit, just not muscular. I play alot of sports frequently.

So theres no way i coulod achieve what i want by just doing pushups/situps/free weights?
alright, get a bench, put your feet under something to keep em down, turn the bench sideways and lay down so that your head is touching the ground and your back (which is where your stomach would be) and pull yourself up, maybe throw in some 20 or 25 dumbells.

or just do crunches, maybe sets of at least 30 or so, add them up every couple weeks, do 4 or 5 sets twice a day.
"Then I saw that there was a way to hell, even from the gates of heaven."
-John Bunyan
Quote by emagdnimasisiht
Barrel rolls.

fail.

millions of sit-ups. it worked for me. i dont have a six-pack, too much drinking for that, but im cut.
If you want to tone up as in increased definition, you need to lose fat. So swim like that other guy said or run or something like that. If you want to get bigger muscles, you gotta lift big and eat big. Pretty heavy weights for 3 sets of eight and eat lots of good carbs and protein about 4-6 times a day.
Why I Love Spanish Women

I'm hoping by "crack" you mean cleavage unless you have some kind of bizarre ass-chest.

Quote by Kensai
Dude, relax. Don't be so rape about things.
Masturbating over burning coal.
Quote by zgr0826
My culture is worthless and absolutely inferior to the almighty Leaf.

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
p90x
Quote by Sir-Shoelace
manliest string guage? barbed wire.

Founder Of the UG Slide Player's Guild, PM me If You're Really Feelin' Dem Blues

THE PIT
"better than your average psychiatrist"
I get my daily dose of exercise when I run around my room frantically waving my arms around in the air to the beat of my favorite songs.

I'm still too goddamn fat though...
Do body weight exercises like pushups and situps and pullups. It's all the weight you really need. Like my martial artist friends and myself (though I don't want to sound cocky) are pretty well toned. And we swear by body weight exercise.
Quote by HuckIt
I met this chick I really liked and wanted to practice sex, so I practiced on some guy I met at a gas station...