I need help. My Fender Blues Junior shuts off all sound transmission after a couple minutes of play. The amp is still on and the tubes are all hot, but there is no sound going through. So, I have a question: Is it the amp or is it the cables? Help would be appreciated soon.

Plz&thanku

EDIT: And my Epiphone Dot does not appear to be working too. I think it's the same problem I'm having with my amp, which is either the input or the cables, and I do have a load of pedals hooked up, if that would mean anything.
Sent from my iPad.
Im guessing its the tubes. But your Epi Dot probably hasa loose input jack, so it just might be that.
Tubes should be fine. I bought it a year ago, and they're lighting up if that means anything.
Sent from my iPad.
check the guitars output jack. that both wires are still connected.

also, if you are cutting out on that amp, using different cables and guitars, then PLEASE make sure the wire to the speaker is inserted all the way into the jack and secure on the speaker, (in the amp back) or you can fry ur amp.
Jenneh

Quote by TNfootballfan62
Jenny needs to sow her wild oats with random Gibsons and Taylors she picks up in bars before she settles down with a PRS.

Set up Questions? ...Q & A Thread

Recognised by the Official EG/GG&A/GB&C WTLT Lists 2011
check to make sure your speaker connections are good?
Quote by gregs1020
Brett has been saving for a splawn for 4 years
countries have been toppled in the time it's taking, revolutions won got a black pres

yawn

Quote by bubb_tubbs
When he finally gets one it'll probably be televised like the Berlin Wall coming down.
The end of an era
checking the guitar...

checking the wire to the amp chassis

Jenneh

Quote by TNfootballfan62
Jenny needs to sow her wild oats with random Gibsons and Taylors she picks up in bars before she settles down with a PRS.

thanks jenny. i'll take that into account when i encounter my amp again.
Sent from my iPad.
k, ill check back after
Jenneh

Quote by TNfootballfan62