Ibanez rg550 i built from 1994 body of a rg550ltd a 99 rosewood super wizard striped bubinga neck with no stress fractures new chrome gotoh tuners 1998 original floyd rose edge in great shape seymore duncan JB bridge hot rail single coil and 59 in neck with all clear plastic pickguard and truss rod ,backplates and a special guitarheads distortion mod selector computer chip in the tone position that lets you apply different signal boosts to all the pickups when on a clean channell its awesome This guitar is awesome I just got bored bought the body and BAM this is what i ended up with I have alot of money in this over 850.00 with 100.00 for wiring and routing for the battery<9volt> included it is a purely fast clean and ready to shred guitar the neck is thin sleek and has tons of fret life ...guitar comes with the original whammy bar I will pack well and insure ...item is for sale elswhere locally so i will take offers but make them serious no 2.00 offersI would prefer USPS money order..but paypal is fine...and yes that is a sticker it was on body when i purchased it email for pics to big for the thread asking 499.00 shipped
Last edited by just42dave at Apr 29, 2008,
Lol, nice sticker.
Quote by rastaman12
What do people usually do after they **** their sisters?