Poll: Which one?
Poll Options
View poll results: Which one?
Poor
54 87%
Rich
7 11%
Voters: 62.
Ok pit, I got asked a really weird question today, and I wondered what the pits answers would be. So without further ado, here it is:

Be poor, but have food, shelter, water, etc., and have sex whenever you want, with the person you chose to marry.

-or-

Be rich, never have to work again, and have everything you wanted, but you only get to have sex once a year, and it's to some random person chosen by Hillary Clinton. If you have sex more then once a year, you get smallpox, but suffer for 50 years and then have a painful death, along with your genitalia being mutulated beyond use.

So what would you chose?

EDIT: Poll up
Sig space for rent.
$100 obo
Message for negotiaton.
your wife would leave you if you were homeless, because there is no such thing as love. and then you don't get sex, pretty crappy aye TS? How about middle-classed family with a pool, and a hot MILF?
Gear
Peavy Basic 60 bass amp
Fender American Precison W/Quarter pounders
SX SPJ-62
Acoustic B100
SX SJB-75 LTD NA
Im already poor and Im perfectly happy with it. Screw havin sex only once a year too. cant screw money.
I got my own life to live,
I'm the one that's going to die
when its time for me to die.
So let me live my life
the way i want to.
-Jimi Hendrix, If 6 was 9
if you have food and shelter youre not really poor....

so id choose that one.
I have no opinion on this matter.
Quote by penguin-pirate
Ok pit, I got asked a really weird question today, and I wondered what the pits answers would be. So without further ado, here it is:

Be poor, but have food, shelter, water, etc., and have sex whenever you want, with the person you chose to marry.

-or-

Be rich, never have to work again, and have everything you wanted, but you only get to have sex once a year, and it's to some random person chosen by Hillary Clinton. If you have sex more then once a year, you get smallpox, but suffer for 50 years and then have a painful death, along with your genitalia being mutulated beyond use.

So what would you chose?

EDIT: Poll up

It's really not much of a decision is it?

No. It's not.
Chose rich without reading... I regret it now, after reading... Is it too late??
sup?
that seemed kind of biased.
Gear:

Guitars:
ESP ltd FX-400
Epiphone les paul jr.

Amps:
Line 6 spider II combo 30 watt
Krank Rev. Jr. full stack tube.
Quote by ldl67
Chose rich without reading... I regret it now, after reading... Is it too late??

Yes. haha.
Sig space for rent.
$100 obo
Message for negotiaton.
This question should be rephrased to, Would you rather have loads of money and little sex or enough money and plenty of sex? id agree with zedeathmetal, it is really biased
I got my own life to live,
I'm the one that's going to die
when its time for me to die.
So let me live my life
the way i want to.
-Jimi Hendrix, If 6 was 9
if you're poor, you have all of life's necesseties and infinite sex.

OR

if you're rich, you still have all of life's necesseties but one sex a year and a fatal disease if you do more.

hmm choices choices eh?
"And after all of this, I am amazed...

...that I am cursed far more than I am praised."
whats wrong with being poor and having food/water/shelter? if you had all that guaranteed then you can spend any money you do come upon on whatever you want.
Quote by C O B H C
If you want to get really technical about it..

1. Grab sticks.
2. Bang sticks on drums.

^how to play drums.

UG POKER
being poor is pretty much inevitable when music and writing are the only prospects your life has.
I was gonna go with #2 since i...umm...dont exactly need a woman to pleasure me. But then i kept reading about hillary and smallpox. I go with #1. I think thats an easy question, that way you get to have sex with the person YOU want. What if she chose a guy? *gasp*
Quote by WaggyPlank
so yeah, now i have poop floating around in my ballsack.