Wrong forum, bad band
Quote by Guns N' r0ses
I think its 18 in california but I'm just wonderin cuz if i get caught then I can be like "well legally im allowed to watch it" and they'll be like "k koo"
Great input.

Why wrong forum? They're hardly rock or pop so I would personally class them as Indie/Alt.
hardly rock or pop? i want some of those drugs too
the heart is a risky fuel to burn
I don't have alot of input but people on UG need to stop being so bitchy about stuff, this is a good example. I understand if something is in a completely wrong section maybe but what does this really matter?
Well they're neither one. They're not outright rock and they're not outright pop so would consider them alt/indie. This is also where they are located in any music shop i've ever been in.

Either way I only asked if anyone was going to the gig, didn't come here to debate their genre.
Last edited by BRISTOL86 at Apr 29, 2008,
Quote by mack attack
I don't have alot of input but people on UG need to stop being so bitchy about stuff, this is a good example. I understand if something is in a completely wrong section maybe but what does this really matter?

Thanks, there are some normal people here then!

If I'd have posted this on "Gear for Sale" then I think wrong forum would be fair enough.

I know, I've got absolutely nothing to comment on this thread about, so I'll criticise the location of the posting!
i could say that i think matchbox 20 suck, but would be even worse wouldn't it? hope you like their gig
the heart is a risky fuel to burn
Quote by mack attack
A place for everything and everything in it's place. If I made a Green Day thread in Metal, that would be the wrong place, right?

For Matchbox Twenty, I'd say Modern Rock.

Have fun at your show!
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown