Page 1 of 2
Just conducting a little research. I'm always interested in what people think is the creepest song. What do you think?
Climbing up the Walls by Radiohead

seriously, that song creeps the hell out of me every time I hear it
Strat / SH-201 -> DOD Mixer -> ZVex Mastotron -> Fulltone Clyde -> BYOC OD II -> Ibanez FLL -> VS Chorus -> DOD FX 96 -> Boss DD-6 -> MXR 10-Band EQ -> Boss RC-2 -> Stereo Mixer -> Alesis PicoVerb -> Peavey Delta Blues 210/Yamaha Fifty112
Quote by VIRUSDETECTED
Circarama by Buckethead.

I think this is the wrong forum though, but I'm not a dick.

Into The Electric Castle by Ayreon.

I think this is in the wrong dick though, but I'm not a forum.

King Diamond has some creepy-ass songs.
"Tubular Bells"(AKA The Exorcist theme) is pretty creepy as well.
Quote by SteveHouse
This thread is officially about sucking Sleaze off for a sig.

Quote by tayroar
Hey Sleaze I'll give you a blowjob if you sig me. Maybe even some nudey photos?

Quote by crazy8rgood

Sleaze, that made me lulz in my pants.

Quote by 36mikeyb36
hahaha Sleaze i'd give you my mom for that one.
Durch den Monsun by Tokio Hotel - terrible German band

they've also got an English version of it called Monsoon
the intro to 'the small hours' is the creepiest thing i can think of right off the top of my head. i'm sure there are creepier though.
Though it has nothing to do with guitar I've always thought the creepiest song was Hamburger Lady by Throbbing Gristle, that song still scares the crap out of me.

More on topic I'd say either Black Sabbath by Black Sabbath or Wolf Moon by Type O Negative
not actually a song , but a whole album , Theatre of Operations from Fantomas(at least i think it's from fantomas ...)

creeps the sh*t out of me , except for some parts that just annoy me .
english is not my native language
Tubular Bells (Theme from The Exorcist)

... or anything by Neil Diamond!

Dish
Last edited by Dishburn at Apr 30, 2008,
Come To Daddy - Aphex Twin (also the cover by DEP and mike Patton - speaking of which, the song "When Good Dogs Do Bad Things" kind of freaked me out when I was stoned and had never heard it before).

+1 on Come To Daddy. You think Black Metal's evil? Listen to this ****.
Call me Batman.
The creepiest song I have ever heard is the very first song I wrote. I was just messing around and not writing in any key or anything and I wrote about 75 seconds of it and honestly I can't finish it because every time I hear it, It scares the crap out of me.

As for songs that have been released, into the electric castle.
Quote by Geldin
Junior's usually at least a little terse, but he knows his stuff. I've always read his posts in a grouchy grandfather voice, a grouchy grandfather with a huge stiffy for alternate picking.
Besides that, he's right this time. As usual.
to me those songs that Yoko Ono does with all of the screeching and yelling. i don't know if they were even released as an album except for the 2 virgins album, ive seen videos of her doing it. im not even one of the automatically hate Yoko type of people, but holy crap that "music" sounded like a cat stuck in the muffler of a running car yelling and screaming to be free.
Some Cradle of Filth stuff can be pretty scary the first time you hear it...
Quote by metal4all
Just, no. Locrian should be treated like that gay cousin. Just avoid him cuz he's weird, unstable, and is attracted to the wrong thing.

Quote by steven seagull
Big deal, I bought a hamster once and they put that in a box...doesn't make it a scale.
Quote by seedmole
Climbing up the Walls by Radiohead

seriously, that song creeps the hell out of me every time I hear it

Came in the thread to post that. It is seriously such a great song, creepy but incredible.
Con-Science by Muse. Are we allowed to post links? I'll just assume that we are:

Youtube: Muse Con-Science
We're System of a Down and whether you wanna F**K OR YOU WANNA SUCK!! THEY'RE GONNA KILL US!!!11~~~~
a lot of wumpscut is fkn creepy.

a good :W: song to trip to would be angel, its very atmospheric.
Come Little Children from the movie Hokus Pokus.

Also the intro to Dead Bodies Everywhere by Korn.
Quote by NGD1313
Well I don't know about solos but how about that Smoke on the Water riff. It's like...impossible.

THE TRUTH IS OUT THERE

I'm Jake. I'm a musician, philosopher, and exhibitionist.
Quote by J.A.M
+1 on Come To Daddy. You think Black Metal's evil? Listen to this ****.

+ 2
|-----| Gear |-----|

Ibanez RG(cnt remember)
Marshall MG30DFX
Line 6 Guitar Port

YOUTUBE PR0NZZ
Head Creeps by Alice in Chains kinda freaked me out when I first heard it. Actually, that whole album sort of put me into a weirded out, depressed state. :/

The music in the video game FEAR really creeped me out too.

Oh yeah, and 665 by Soundgarden. O_o;
My favorite songwriter Steven Wilson happens to write the most disturbing and creepy song. Its really a pedophile's thoughts. Thats one of the greatest things about Wilson, he writes in other peoples points of view.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=d2Xf-ncDjGo
DANNY

Quote by kevinm4435 to some guy
hey d00d i herd u dont like shred u r a genius 4 thinkin dat. all shred is fukin lame wit no soul u no wat im sayin??
dancers to a discordant system pwns. the band meshuggah can make grown men cry, without even playing music, imagine a 10-minute album finale played on custom 8-string guitars in drop F.
Quote by (-metaladdict-)
imagine a 10-minute album finale played on custom 8-string guitars in drop F.
imagining it, dont see anything amazing about it.
I'm watching this Aphex Twin video right now and it is horrible. It's not creepy. The beginning was then it became repetitive and stupid. Yes, Aphex Twin man, I know you want my soul and will eat it. Ok, yes I heard you the first time.
^ i didn't think it was creepy either. seriously i've heard slipknot songs creepier than that.
The Demons Whip By Manowar
(\__/)
(='.'=) This is Bunny. Copy and paste Bunny into your
(")_(") signature to help him gain world domination.
Page 1 of 2