so I have a dog and 2 turtles, but I use to have a Degu... its a lil squirrel thing WEIRD and my friends brother has this huge slug thing.... blah
my dogs weird she always chews on her feet and idk why???
have any weird pets?
ive got a dog.
Gear:

Guitars:
ESP ltd FX-400
Epiphone les paul jr.

Amps:
Line 6 spider II combo 30 watt
Krank Rev. Jr. full stack tube.
Quote by sports_chik5
so I have a dog and 2 turtles, but I use to have a Degu... its a lil squirrel thing WEIRD and my friends brother has this huge slug thing.... blah
my dogs weird she always chews on her feet and idk why???
have any weird pets?

most dogs do that. Mine does
i have my own jew.
(of course im joking, some of my best friends are jewish.)

>.>

<.<

...bye guys.
a pet cheetah
in my one bedroom apartment
O.o

Ibanez s470DXQM
Roland 120 jazz/chorus

proud member of the Ibanez S-Series owners group
My cat is pretty cool. I think i made it retarted....long story i wont go into it. Its crosseyed and has a fat saggy stomach. We shave him every summer...looks like he has a HUGE nutsack dangling between his hind legs.
Quote by WaggyPlank
so yeah, now i have poop floating around in my ballsack.
My dad's partner has a little Maltese ****zu cross named Molly, and she has serious issues.
When she gets excited, she runs circles around a static object and bolts outside and rips chunks out of the lawn..
She also goes nuts if she sees two people physically fighting, and occasionally just sits on the ground with her flaps spread out, licking at nothing. She's disgusting. I hate her.

EDIT: Lulz at censoring..
FUNK IS THE WAY

you can be in my dreams if i can be in yours
Quote by sports_chik5
have any weird pets?
No, but my friend Scott had a tarantula. He used to let the thing crawl all over him. He wanted me to hold it, but I didn't want to. (chicken) Jimmy told me I was a pussy, then held it. He got nervous and shaky. The tarantula got scared and bit him. Jimmy pissed his pants. Literally!

Good times.
Meadows
Quote by Jackal58
I release my inner liberal every morning when I take a shit.
Quote by SK8RDUDE411
I wont be like those jerks who dedicate their beliefs to logic and reaosn.
Not weird but, here's my dog...

My friend used to have a snake but I was too scared to hold. We did feed it mice and crickets.
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown