So I'm not really a violent person. I usually tend to ignore the mean things people say or do but sometimes people push me over the edge. Now this kid I know who is a real douche always bugs me, pushes me, and always says evil things to make himself feel better because he knows that i just ignore that kind of stuff. But today I had had enough. I was walking with my friend at the end of the day and my shoe came untied. This kid shouts "Hey, your shoe is untied!" Then runs up to step on it and trip me so he can look cool. He does it once and I don't fall. I don't acknowledge him. He does it a couple of more times and I get pissed. I turned around and I put him in a headlock while grabbing the back of his neck hard(I didn't have the intention of hurting him. I just wanted him to leave me alone). I then asked him "Are you gonna go and **** off now?" And he responded "Yea." I then let him go while not hesitating to give him one last message by shoving him into the water fountain. I just walked away after that. So I ask, was I wrong to do this?
Last edited by jman1223 at Apr 30, 2008,
Yes!

EDIT: I didn't actually read it until now.

I would have done the same thing.
Signature temporarily empty
Nah man. If you don't stick up for yourself he will get worse and worse. I think you put that Douche in his place.
The better question is does he now fear or hate you? Pray he fears you and it will soon turn into respect.
nope
Quote by jakewynnrocks
marshall has half stacks for only 600, but i dont know if theyre any good. seems like a good deal....
that's sounds funny to watch. people falling into waterfountains is classic comedy.
If Rock is a lifestyle, then Metal's an addiction

"People don't kill people with giant boulders"
"They will if you take away their assault rifles"

Quote by Gee-tar-eist
I wouldnt give a ****, i would gladly play music for people to steal it!
You should have sucker punched him right in the nose.
Guitar:
Epiphone Les Paul Standard
Amplifier:
Fender Blues Junior - Eminence Red, White and Blues
Effects:
Fulltone OCD
Electro-Harmonix Nano Small Stone
Ibanez DE-7 Delay/Echo
Dunlop Crybaby
Electro-Harmonix Big Muff Pi
ha u messed up. what should have happened was-
so this kid stepped on my shoelace and i turned around and GAVE HIM TEH AIDZ!!
god, he is a douche
Epiphone G-400
Yamaha Pacifica (Mod on hold due to procrastination)
Rocktron Banshee
Marshall 10CD

Quote by geetarguy13

I've never smoked before but it looks like fun.
Yes and No... I mean you kind of over reacted, but I probably do the same thing. Was this guy your friend? How old are you and the kid? And where was this?
nah, he had it coming.
Quote by dminishedthingy
It didn't seem possible, but apparently Messiah can spam even more now.

Quote by \Powerslave/
I can see it now. "Dark Thrones and Black People".

Quote by \Powerslave/
I pretty much wank something small and sleek.

ololololololol

JOIN THE NEKROGESTAPO!
You should have raped him.
Quote by VoodooChild15
I used to take my penis out and touch stuff with it when no one was looking.

Quote by teensean
THANK YOU!!! i love you Snyde_Platypus!!!

I explained "lulz" =D
shoulda sucker punched him instead(if he has been bugging you for a long long time)
My Gear:
Jay Turser Warlock
Baraccuda Strat
Takamine EG523SC
Samick Acoustic
Vox AD50VT
Boss DS-1
Boss CS-3
Dunlop Crybaby Wah
ew why rape him? ive always wanted to pee on someone i just beat up tho...you know for a good story to tell, and i mean they cant beat that

For Memories I'll Forget Tomorrow
Quote by meganh37
Yes and No... I mean you kind of over reacted, but I probably do the same thing. Was this guy your friend? How old are you and the kid? And where was this?

This guy used to be my friend. He is the same age as me and he has been a douche ever since we started High School.
no. i've had some things like that happen. i'm like you and normally just ignore stuff but rarely i will be having a bad day and do something like what you did. you had every right.
Quote by Lightitup
You should have sucker punched him right in the nose.

Did something similar(not a sucker punch though) myself when I was in high school to an a-hole who desperately needed it. After my three day holiday I came back to sort of a heroes welcome. A lot of people were glad I gave the guy a good bleeder.

He never bugged me again, and that guy probably won't bother you anymore. Well done.
82 Ibanez artist ar105
94 Fender MIJ 72 tele custom reissue
04 prs se soapbar singlecut
97 Simon & Patrick pro flame maple
05 Art & Lutherie cedar 12
Custom Strat

68 Fender Super Reverb
78 Traynor TS200
80's Roland Cube20
Rape is always the answer.
Quote by VoodooChild15
I used to take my penis out and touch stuff with it when no one was looking.

Quote by teensean
THANK YOU!!! i love you Snyde_Platypus!!!

I explained "lulz" =D
yeah, that was wrong, you should have brutally raped and murdered his entire family in front him, to teach him not to mess with you.
make Industrial and/or experimental electronic music? Join my group!

Last.fm
Quote by jman1223
This guy used to be my friend. He is the same age as me and he has been a douche ever since we started High School.

happened to me before. i had a friend in elementary school but never saw him in middle school. in high school i saw him again but just acts like a douce to everyone yet everyone is still friends with him. anyway he would bug me and stuff but i just ignored him. i guess he got bored and just left me alone. we're on more level ground now though.
PS3

Fear the LIME

X
you were silent enough, he deserved it. If he wasn't going to stop when you ignored him, he had it coming
i also want to congradulate you a bit on asking whether it was wrong. It shows you got character and arn't quick to fighting. You made the right choice in my opinion in that situation
My Gear
Fender 72 Tele Deluxe
Behringer GM108
Austin Boot-Heel Cutaway
Dunlop Original Crybaby
Boss DS-1 Distortion
Peavey Valveking 112

Quote by mikeman
Everyone can relate to food or taking dumps but nobody sings about it.
I like how you asked him if he was going to go **** off now. That is way more badass than actually telling him to **** off. You make him your bitch that way. Cheers man
Quote by WaggyPlank
so yeah, now i have poop floating around in my ballsack.
So this kid came up and apologized to me today. Apparently I scared the **** out of him and he almost cried. Hopefully his apology was sincere but I'll find that out tomorrow
he had it coming
Quote by The Spoon
Unless you're sure she likes you, telling her you like her has a 110% chance of failing.

But hey, at least you have a 10% chance of absolutely guaranteeing failure.
no you were perfectly right, I wish you could do that in the UK without getting frikkin arrested and sued for all the money you have. You see I'm disabled and get picked on a lot and when it gets too much I could just rip their throats out quite easily.... but no matter what they did to me I'd be the one in trouble.

Awsome u didn't get caught, next time hurt him more ^^