My new Agile AL-3100 came in today ^_^ I've only had it for a few hours....yet I have fallen in love with it ; )
Originally Posted by: Colgate Total
"Trim and lube your nut, and your g string should fit in just fine with no friction".
Tell me how and I will
"Trim and lube your nut, and your g string should fit in just fine with no friction".
congrats?
Epiphone G-400
Yamaha Pacifica (Mod on hold due to procrastination)
Rocktron Banshee
Marshall 10CD

Quote by geetarguy13

I've never smoked before but it looks like fun.
Quote by maggotforlife42
Tell me how and I will

Upload them to the photo hosting site of your choice (Imageshack, Photobucket etc.), and use the tags they provide.

Alternatively, you can upload them to your UG profile, copy the location, and tag it like this (Invalid img)
Pr0n plz!
Call me Wes.
Gear:
Fender American Deluxe HSS Strat
Chicago Blues Box Roadhouse
Bad Cat Cougar 5
1957 Gibson GA-5
Ceriatone 18w TMB Combo
Hughes & Kettner Tube Factor
Various Ibanez TS9s
Weber MASS Attenuator
ok

Looks like someone has shaky hands. Or are you just THAT excited?
D:
Signature.
Sex appeal would have been higher with better pictures, but it looks good anyways
Gibson Les Paul Custom
Fender American Tele

F/S:
Orange Rockerverb 50
Orange PPC412
actually...It's a ****ty camera lol
Yes, but of course! blame the cameraman for the blurriness, it is never the camera's fault...
/sarcasm.
Quote by rastaman12
What do people usually do after they **** their sisters?
I can tell you're so excited your hands can't keep still .

Congrats on your buy.
haha thanks
congrats man. got mine a couple months ago in CSB colors. And ya i love mine to death too. 3 hours every day ever since. And i can probably speak for you that pictures do not do these things good
Quote by bWsWwrestler
congrats man. got mine a couple months ago in CSB colors. And ya i love mine to death too. 3 hours every day ever since. And i can probably speak for you that pictures do not do these things good

ur right...they don't lol these guitars r absolutey beautiful
Quote by fenderdude06
that is a sexy looking guitar there boy.

give it some sweet lovin and tender care.

O I know...I've already taken if for a "ride" lmao