so. what is the best combination of meats and cheeses and sauces, bread and all that other stuff you guys make to put together the biggest, baddest, ultimate manwich.

me, bacon, provolone, american cheese, lots of turkey, lots of ham, lots of salami, roast beef, mayonaise, lettuce, and toasted white bread
Bacon, ham, swiss, lettuce, spicy mustard, mayonnaise, on wheat bread.

Excuse my grammer.
Signature temporarily empty
oh, we made something like this and called it "the ultimate baguette." (it was made in a baguette obviously). it has cooked beef and onions, ham, turkey, chicken, cheese, lettuce and mayo.

filled me up for like a day.
"And after all of this, I am amazed...

...that I am cursed far more than I am praised."
well it's rather simple

just your basic lamb sandwich with a side of danish blue*

*danish blue should be accompanied by crackers and port
I like to model my sandwhiches after the ones shaggy and scooby make.

or dagwood sandwhiches. they're made of pure win. the basic theory of this sandwhich is just "hey....let's just stack obscene amounts of ham, turkey and any other lunch meat between two slices of bread with the option of condiments."
G-G-G D-E-C C chord
Today i made a ham, chicken, cheese and salsa sandwich, toasted with black pepper. It was nice, didn't have any salad though.
A slice of bread on top of another slice of bread with nothing between is a pretty manly sandwich.
I nicknamed my friend Manwich. Then I gave him a can for this birthday and wrote him an original poem which i taped around the sides.

Ne me quitte pas mon chere.
Quote by jemjabella42
I nicknamed my friend Manwich. Then I gave him a can for this birthday and wrote him an original poem which i taped around the sides.

that's kinda gay.
I think we took too many drugs when we were kids,
'cause now we like to make
Weird Music
-Wayne Coyne
I love manwich. I sing the song almost daily.
■■■
'member The Pit of 10'? oH, I 'member!

╚═ ▼▲▼▲▼═╝
haha, i remember this thread from last year.
at the time i was eating a lot of melted ham and cheese on pumpernickel with pickles and mayo. goodtimes
Paul Reed Smith CE22
Fender Spalted Maple HH Tele
Epiphone Les Paul Standard
Korg Pitchblack
Boss GE-8 Graphic EQ
Dunlop ZW Wah
BBE Two Timer
Mesa/Boogie Mark IV Combo
Mesa/Boogie Rectifier 212

www.myspace.com/shapesofgrey
Quote by wyldeshredder
haha, i remember this thread from last year.
at the time i was eating a lot of melted ham and cheese on pumpernickel with pickles and mayo. goodtimes

MMM that sounds good. My mom is on her way home with a big mac.

Ne me quitte pas mon chere.