so how do i go about hiding a massive ugly hickey? i have a lot of hair but it was windy today and made my hair blow around so i had to like hold it down. scarves and turtlenecks are out of the question.
Wear a neckerchief and be HxC. Or kick your own ass and leave lots of bruises on your neck and face so it distracts people from looking at the hickey. Or if your parents say anything to you, you could always kill them.
I've decided that my signature is terrible. I'm open to suggestions.

Click me, or I'll die.

# Un-nominated in UG Top 100,
if you're not proud of your love marks, you must be messing where you shouldn't be.
Live with the consequences, be a man!
Quote by Mannypedraza
Its a bruise!

Yeah but like my parents noticed the last couple so like i don't wanna keep saying that.
Well... Unless a nasty skank gave it to you... WEAR IT WITH PRIDE!!! My ex left hickies on me all the time and I got lots of compliments.
Founder of UGPSA: Ultimate-Guitar's Pot Smokers Association. PM me to join.
Quote by Slash_HuDsOn
ak guitarist doesn't dress in the morning. he kills throughout the day and attires himself appropriately

Put that **** on display.

Be proud.
In an interstellar burst! I am back to save the universe...
Quote by AK Guitarist
Well... Unless a nasty skank gave it to you... WEAR IT WITH PRIDE!!! My ex left hickies on me all the time and I got lots of compliments.

Well I'm mainly worried about my parents... not so much other kids at school or whatever
believe it or not i watched a youtube video that showed the best way to get rid of one would be by taking the negative side of a D-battery and rubbing it on the hickey in circle motions pretty hard. It actually worked in the vid so give it a try......maybe try youtubing the vid too
Quote by Mudmen190
Say you slept on it funny.
Or, immediately say its not a hickey.

Dude great idea.

"Say Jimbo, whats that on your neck"
"uhm... not a hickey?"

Quote by DyNoMiTe...!
Why would your parents care atleast it shows your not gay.

Who says its from a girl? O_O

But actually no my parents thinking I'm gay is awesome cause then i can get away with a lot of stuff with girls that i couldn't if they thought i was straight. so its cool.
Last edited by humperdunk at Apr 29, 2008,
if you don't want to have a hickey maybe... I don't know.. remove the lips from your neck? there are definitely alternatives that don't involve blood vessels being broken
Holden Caulfield is a friend of mine.
We go drinking from time to time.
tell them you and your friends took big red [brand of cinamon flavored gum] wrappers and licked them and put them on your neck to see who could keep it there the longet because it burns really bad and you won
Quote by conkersbfd182
believe it or not i watched a youtube video that showed the best way to get rid of one would be by taking the negative side of a D-battery and rubbing it on the hickey in circle motions pretty hard. It actually worked in the vid so give it a try......maybe try youtubing the vid too

+1
Originally posted by primusfan
When you crank up the gain to 10 and switch to the lead channel, it actually sounds like you are unjustifiably bombing an innocent foreign land.

╠═══════╬═══════╣
τλε τρπ βπστλεπλσσδ
╠═══════╬═══════╣
Quote by DyNoMiTe...!
Why would your parents care atleast it shows your not gay.

not exactly
Quote by metallicock
tell them you and your friends took big red [brand of cinamon flavored gum] wrappers and licked them and put them on your neck to see who could keep it there the longet because it burns really bad and you won

Quote by Trefellin
You know a music scene is fucked up when it becomes difficult to keep track of who killed who, who committed suicide and who alledgedly engaged in cannibalism.

LastFM
Say the executioner had a blunt axe.
█████ █████ █████ █████ █████ █████ █████ █████

You're just another brick in the wall
Quote by metallicock

You know what I'm actually gonna do that
Quote by metallicock
not exactly

it's from a guy
Holden Caulfield is a friend of mine.
We go drinking from time to time.
ahh! I had a hickey and i had to run miles b/c my coach got mad, but its our personal life so i advise you tell anyone who asks to shove it.. unless u trust them XX
get a dark colored temporary tattoo and stick that bitch on there.....problem solved....
8th member of Right-handed guitarists who are actually Left-handed group.

Quote by freedoms_stain
Although when it comes to quality Metallica take a big steaming turd on the Spice Girls faces (and you know the ginger one is loving it)...
Quote by metallicock

Thats actually a good idea.
Signature temporarily empty
Quote by sports_chik5
ahh! I had a hickey and i had to run miles b/c my coach got mad, but its our personal life so i advise you tell anyone who asks to shove it.. unless u trust them XX

Thats lame he was probably just jealous cause he hasn't gotten any in years.
Cut it out with a knife
Those who have crossed
With direct eyes, to death's other Kingdom
Remember us - if at all - not as lost
Violent souls, but only
As the hollow men
The stuffed men.
Quote by metallicock

+1
</thread>
Gear:
Epiphone Les Paul Studio Custom (Alpine White)
Roland Microcube

Hoping to get a Strat or Tele next.
Why should your parents care about a hickey?
Mine dont.
my gear:
ibanez RG
digitech RP250
crate RFX15
marshall 30-watt

ignore the username
Quote by Eminored
I'd start a World War too if I listened to enough polka.

Quote by COBHC728
To TriviumJunkie: You need rehab my friend

stanleybach ur fucking banned!!
APSH!!
Quote by Macabre_Turtle
Don't be dumb enough to get them where they can be seen? Make her do it on your chest next time.

+1
Quote by triviumjunkie
Why should your parents care about a hickey?
Mine dont.

believe me if you knew my parents you'd understand