Page 1 of 2
So I drank a lot (A bottle of 151 and 3 bitch beers, 1/2 a bottle of vodka, and some other **** I can't recall) last thursday night/friday morning...and I'm still not back to 100%. I seem to lack the ability to concentrate, and to fully remember ****. I seem to function fine, no one can see a difference, but I'm not really enjoying it.

So do you guys have any tips? besides...don't drink that much ^_^ I already learned that one.
for some reason I don't believe this just because half a bottle of 151 and i probably would find it hard to walk, im also not a small person being 6"1 and 235lbs but if this is true you'll be like this for a while i assume. you probably killed off alot of brain cells on that binge, just rest and dont go to school for a few days stay in bed.
Not smart. Don't drink that much. To much bad **** can happen.

I suggest you just try not to show that you're feeling this way. If you feel sick, stay home, don't go outside, just stay in until you feel better.
"We barely remember who or what came before this precious moment"

Tool, anyone?
Alter Bridge, maybe?
A bit of John Mayer?
Some beethoven sounds delightful, as well.
i believe you have suffered mass...lying. a full bottle of 151, a half bottle of vodka, and 3 beers? how long did it take you to drink all that? one night? youd be dead, and theres no way around that. theres no way you drank that much and didnt pass out/puke everywhere and DIE of alcohol poisoning.
Quote by evening_crow
As far as i know the only liquor that should not be stored after opened is wine, and even then it's mainly the french one. American wine usually has conservatives in it to stop this.
Quote by htsktim91989
i believe you have suffered mass...lying. a full bottle of 151, a half bottle of vodka, and 3 beers? how long did it take you to drink all that? one night? youd be dead, and theres no way around that. theres no way you drank that much and didnt pass out/puke everywhere and DIE of alcohol poisoning.

well, not unless he's a bitch. which he clearly isn't, seeing as he is still alive.
Quote by zwart_gitaar

Dismemberment gives me an erection!
You just go kill brain cells lot of!.... he,he,he!
Quote by Spoony_Bard
Dude I got these strings the other day that couldn't be tuned to higher than 4 octaves below middle C then I realized that they were shoelaces and they weren't making any sound at all.
By bottle of 151 do you mean sample bottle of 151?
Strat / SH-201 -> DOD Mixer -> ZVex Mastotron -> Fulltone Clyde -> BYOC OD II -> Ibanez FLL -> VS Chorus -> DOD FX 96 -> Boss DD-6 -> MXR 10-Band EQ -> Boss RC-2 -> Stereo Mixer -> Alesis PicoVerb -> Peavey Delta Blues 210/Yamaha Fifty112
Dude no one can drink an entire bottle of 151. You should be in a hospital morgue right now.
Just sleep alot.
Peace.
Last edited by crazygluedmybut at Apr 29, 2008,
You should finish it off with some sleeping pills.

You'll feel better after a good nights sleep, promise.
I don't know what 151 is, but if it's around 40% what he's drank is do-able...a few years back I could drink a bottle of JD or Southern Comfort and not be wasted, and some vodkas are weak.

Anyway, alcohol poisoning affects your liver, not your brain, unless it's sever/accute alcohol poisoning, and if it had affected your brain it would be in a 'brain-damaged' sense i.e you would have impedimentia of speech etc. and maybe stronger...but if it was anything that serious you would have collapsed and been taken into hospital to have your stomach pumped.

Edit: Having googled '151', I see it's around 75.5% volume. In which case, if you drank that much you're a) a fool and b) probably would have collapsed.
Last edited by last_biscuit at Apr 29, 2008,
Have a drink & get over it!
Quote by Spoony_Bard
Dude I got these strings the other day that couldn't be tuned to higher than 4 octaves below middle C then I realized that they were shoelaces and they weren't making any sound at all.
Quote by last_biscuit
I don't know what 151 is, but if it's around 40% what he's drank is do-able...a few years back I could drink a bottle of JD or Southern Comfort and not be wasted, and some vodkas are weak.

Anyway, alcohol poisoning affects your liver, not your brain, unless it's sever/accute alcohol poisoning, and if it had affected your brain it would be in a 'brain-damaged' sense i.e you would have impedimentia of speech etc. and maybe stronger...but if it was anything that serious you would have collapsed and been taken into hospital to have your stomach pumped.

151 is like 75% alcohol i think
i actually have a bottle of 151 here for reference....75.5% alc/vol
Quote by evening_crow
As far as i know the only liquor that should not be stored after opened is wine, and even then it's mainly the french one. American wine usually has conservatives in it to stop this.
Quote by irishpyro11
151 is like 75% alcohol i think

Yeah I just goodled it lol. Ah well, I guess maybe TS exaggerated...that or he drank over a long period of time.
a 200 pound man drinking 40 oz of 151 over a 4 hour period would have a blood alcohol level of 1.073%. TS ur retarded. dont lie on the internet. it doesnt make you cool
btw i just realized its called 151 cuz its 151 proof, which is 75.5%.
Last edited by irishpyro11 at Apr 29, 2008,
You didn't drink that much.
Quote by Roger_Waters
^ wow i actually almost missed that hahaha iforgot your a genious

Don't blame us if we ever doubt you, you know we couldn't live without you.

I'm oedipus, bitch, the original balla
Bust out my 9, light up your Impala
fuck that police!
I'm not lying -_- ... but thanks guys.

Yeah I'm thinking I'll be like this for a while...I'll just have lots of Vitamin B...
Quote by Mudmen190
Hmmm...Yes...I believe you have suffered...MASS RETARDATION OF THE BRAIN.

lulzlulzlulzlulz!
Gear:
-Fender American Deluxe Strat HSS
-Fender Twin Reverb '65 Reissue
-And all the fuzz a man needs
You claim to have drunk half again what it would take to kill a 250 pound male, yet you can't even recognize a hangover. You're lying. Or at least stupid.
Quote by Roger_Waters

fuck that police!
yeah well I"m not dead....so there goes that Idea...

and I don't have a hang over cause I don't have a head ache or an upset stomache or anything that is included in a hangover...

I drank a **** load of water during the time...and when I woke up a **** load of bread...
Quote by dayzofdesire
I drank a **** load of water during the time...and when I woke up a **** load of bread...

this doesnt change the fact that you'd be dead. unless youre like 1500 pounds.
You're lying, you would be dead.
Real eyes realise real lies.
whys everyone saying his dead?

i mean he is a brain dead idiot

i mean it all depends over what time period it was consumed

tbh it doesn't sound like he had that much unless he necked it all

and since he's probably a septic i suppose he sipped it all through a straw over a 5 day period- obviously worried about calories so went for the light beer option (which totally defeats the object of drinking i duno what you septics were thinking of there)

EDIT:

why is there some myth that size would effect ones drinking ability so much, it depends how strong your liver is amongst many other things
Last edited by imthehitcher at Apr 29, 2008,
Quote by lemon
I think TS is a zombie

zombies can't type, numbnuts
Strat / SH-201 -> DOD Mixer -> ZVex Mastotron -> Fulltone Clyde -> BYOC OD II -> Ibanez FLL -> VS Chorus -> DOD FX 96 -> Boss DD-6 -> MXR 10-Band EQ -> Boss RC-2 -> Stereo Mixer -> Alesis PicoVerb -> Peavey Delta Blues 210/Yamaha Fifty112
Quote by seedmole
zombies can't type, numbnuts

Maybe he just smashed his hands into the keyboard and miraculously formed complete coherent sentences....
Quote by imthehitcher
why is there some myth that size would effect ones drinking ability so much, it depends how strong your liver is amongst many other things

No no no no no no no. No.

A bigger person has more blood. A smaller person has less. They drink the same volume of alcohol, and the bigger person's BAC will be smaller.
Last edited by Dirge Humani at Apr 29, 2008,
you can build up a tolerance to alcohol, but i still dont think he drank that much unless he started at like 8 in the morning...alcoholic...as for the feeling like ****, just go run a ****load and drink water and eat niacin to clean out your system
i did something similar. i wasn't the same for about a week. it was the weirdest thing ever.

I'm never, ever, ever going to do that **** again.
<//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\>
half a bottle of 151 will get you hammered, if not the hospital.
Gear:
Musicman Stingray 4 string HH
Tech 21 Sansamp Para Driver
Ampeg V-4B
Ampeg SVT-212AV 2x12

Gibson SG Standard
Vox AC15
Keeley compressor
Keeley Dark Side
Boss RC-2 Loop
Korg Pandora
Crybaby Wah
Quote by imthehitcher
whys everyone saying his dead?

i mean he is a brain dead idiot

i mean it all depends over what time period it was consumed

tbh it doesn't sound like he had that much unless he necked it all

and since he's probably a septic i suppose he sipped it all through a straw over a 5 day period- obviously worried about calories so went for the light beer option (which totally defeats the object of drinking i duno what you septics were thinking of there)

EDIT:

he said he had it over the course of a night. A fifth of 151 + half a fifth of Vodka = about 40 shots. Not that much?
Quote by Roger_Waters

fuck that police!
Quote by Zeh
You're lying, you would be dead.

Yup.
Ibanez SZ320
Peavey 6505+
Marshall 1960B
Dunlop Wah
Dano EQ
lol I've known guys who could down a 26er of 151 over an evening and maintain themselves but you'd have to be a maaajor alchoholic to build up a tolerance like that
I once split a bottle of captain with a friend. That was maybe the 3rd or 4th time i had been drunk. The bottle was gone in 15 minutes or less. I was drunk in 17 minutes. I remember about 20 minutes until the next morning where my dad found me in a friends camper at 6:30 in the morning with puke all over me. Needless to say i can't give you any more on that story...mostly cuz i dont remember.
Quote by WaggyPlank
so yeah, now i have poop floating around in my ballsack.
yeah unless it was some sort of sample bottle or your somekind of hill giant/troll like being

you would not have made it passed the 151

sorry
In before Aidz!

Seriously. That really isn't all that much. Maybe you shouldn't have drank.... Just a suggestion.
McLovin is my hero!

It's not the going that the pit cares about.
It's the coming.
Page 1 of 2