I am trying to find a tab for Circa Survive - In fear and Faith, if you aren't feeling like doing that one, I'm cool with Circa Survive - Stop the ****ing Car

or you could do some old Anthony Green for me

Anthony Green = lead singer in circa survive and he left Saosin not long ago

can anyone put up a good Saosin - Voices tab? any of these songs would be awesome if you could give a shot at all.

Thanks and feel free to message me or post here and whatnot.
My Gear:
Ibanez Gax 70 Gio electric guitar cherry red color
Epiphone PR-150 Acoustic guitar sunburst color
Crate MX10, 10 watt amplifier
Boss DS-1 Distortion effects pedal
Dunlop GCB95 Original Crybaby Wah Pedal
Allergic
C4C please
Quote by rock roll boy 7
I am trying to find a tab for Circa Survive - In fear and Faith, if you aren't feeling like doing that one, I'm cool with Circa Survive - Stop the ****ing Car

or you could do some old Anthony Green for me

Anthony Green = lead singer in circa survive and he left Saosin not long ago

can anyone put up a good Saosin - Voices tab? any of these songs would be awesome if you could give a shot at all.

Thanks and feel free to message me or post here and whatnot.

Have you somehow not realized there is a search button? That you can look for tabs here? And saying Anthony Green left Saosin "not long ago" is retarded, they've made an entire album since he left (as you are well aware of) and toured a shitload.
Member #3 of the Breaking Benjamin Fanclub PM Electric7 to join.
Quote by pavel
Have you somehow not realized there is a search button? That you can look for tabs here? And saying Anthony Green left Saosin "not long ago" is retarded, they've made an entire album since he left (as you are well aware of) and toured a shitload.

dude you coming here and saying that crap was retarded, sorry I didn't realize not long ago had an exact measurement of time you moron, it was just a generalization to make a point that he left, get that crap out of here man. next have you even taken the time to look at the tabs that I'm looking for like I did, cause they pretty much blow. So thanks don't come preaching all that to me. I simply asked for help not for you to be a jackass...
My Gear:
Allergic
C4C please
Quote by JessicaGonzo
saosin has tons of good tabs.

The only problem I have with the Saosin tabs is that they just seem hard to read. Maybe I'm wrong though about that. I'll give it a second look.
My Gear:
Allergic
C4C please
You really do need to search the site before requesting tabs. Both of the Circa Survive songs that you requested already have 5-star rated tabs available.