I just got a free electric typewriter(not a word processor) from 1976. The thing was only used once, and frm what it looks like, illegal purposes i.e I found blank checks and other items inside, but that aside...Does anyone else here write on anything besides a modern computer or notebook? Does it help your creative juices flow? I don't know, just an idea. Kill me if you don't like it.
Quote by ottoavist

i suppose there's a chance
i'm just a litte too shallow to consider
that maybe i've been a little more eager
each day to wake up and take a shower
brush my teeth and smile for the mirror
Can't say I do...

but I'd love to have a typewriter. They're so awesome. I'm sure they'd provide you with a completely different concept of writing.

You're the one with the typewriter though, so you tell me.
O! music: Click (Youtube)

^ Click to see an acoustic arrangement of Ke$ha's 'Your Love is my Drug' - everyone's favourite song.
I've never really thought about it, but it might be interesting to post a piece written out on one, as a picture I mean. I'd love to try it out, and may go looking for one now you've mentioned it.
Filth, pure filth... That's what you are.
I know what you meen. The best stuff I've done is on a computer. Everything I freestyle on a microphone or write in notebooks is junk. I'm still getting comfortable with the typewriter.
Quote by ottoavist

i suppose there's a chance
i'm just a litte too shallow to consider
that maybe i've been a little more eager
each day to wake up and take a shower
brush my teeth and smile for the mirror
I write on a computer most of the time but write most of what I'd consider half decent on whatever scrap of paper I have near me when I get the idea. I'd like to try a different method though .
There's only one thing we can do to thwart the plot of these albino shape-shifting lizard BITCHES!
Every piece I've ever written has been written on a typewriter. It's my grandads, from back in the '50s. Posted a thread not too long ago about finding a new one because it went through a rough patch, but i managed to sort it out.

I don't really think it makes much difference, it's just something i've gotten used to.
Man, I would love to use a typewriter.

I mean, living the cliche? Rad.

And I'm not being sarcastic, it would actually be awesome.

Typing on a computer is the shittiest way to write. A type writter will make you feel a lot of different things than a pen, but it's only good if you can use those feelings. Go for it

ps. send me the blank cheques, they might still work

love is a dog from hell.