I has returned from my trip. Actually, I was back yesterday, but shhh. I didn't have time to tell you all about it.

So.... let me tell you about it

Sunday- We get to the school, get our luggage checked, yada yada. 3 hour busride to Manchester, NH, and we stay the night. Pizza Hut for supper, our waiter got fired because she was the only one assigned to 32 people... Can't blame her. Went back to the hotel room, played some UT2004 on my friends laptop, then went to bed.

Monday- Okay, so we all woke up, I didn't eat breakfast, Im not a breafast person anyway, but we went to the airport to board the plane. Probably a 2 and a half hour wait in all. I snatched up some Hazelnut coffee from Dunkin Doughnuts so that held me over. We jump on the plane, and its an almost 4 hour flight to Orlando. I read The Ruins most of the way down, and it's been realy good so far. Anyways, we got off the plane, Orlando runway is bumpy as hell. ANYWAYS. We all get off, meet up in the main place there and head for the mono rail to get our luggage. After we got it, we got on a Florida equivilant of a Cyr bus, and went to our resort, Disney All Star Sports Resort (We're friggin' musicians, why the hell aren't we in the musician resort???) After we unload all our stuff to our 3rd floor rooms, we board the bus (once again) and head to Epcot. Epcot was really nothing special, just maybe a ride or two that was worth something. Had a Double Bacon Cheeseburger in the American place. Mission to Mars was pretty good, and Soarin' wasn't good at all. I warn you, waiting 80 minutes for a 3 and a half minute ride isn't a good way to end the night. Did meet this very well looking group of girls though. But after, we had about 2 minutes to run around the world, seeing as though Epcot is "made up" of different parts of the world. So after we sprinted across, 2 minutes late, the fireworks started. Nothing I handn't seen before three years ago. After the show, we all went back to the bus, and rode back to our resort. Listened to my roomie snore for an hour, then I dozed off at about one.

Tuesday- Well, today is our "big" day. We all got up, showered, etc, and boarded the bus. Destination? Disney. We played at Cosmic Rays @ 5.30, so we were all psyched to play. Also a little nervous, none of us had practiced since Thursday, so our chops weren't in top condition. Regardless, we spent until 11am at Disney, then we headed back to our rooms to get changed and get our instruments. We got back to Disney at 2.30-3, and got a "tour" of Disneys so called "super secret backstage and underground". The underground tunnels arent anything special, and I dont get why its so secretley kept a secret... It's just a hallways in a basic octagon shape around the park. Its about 12 feet high, and has a Dark Pink and Purple line running horizontally on it. Some boxes and crates strewn about, and their little vehicals driving around down there. Hell, I saw Cinderalla down there smoking like a bloody ****ing chimney. Anyways, after waiting around like a bunch of tools, we got on the stage. Small stage, probably 13x13 feet, if that. The stage was hotter than hell. which, combined with the lack of practice, we bombed on God Bless the USA, but everything else was pretty good. Better than we had all excpected. Anyways,we descended the lift, and we got let out after a solid 10 minutes of waiting in hell. We all went to the park and spent the rest of the day there. We hit up Space Mountain, some railroad coaster, and a water ride. I dont remember the names... They were all pretty good, so Disney was the best so far. At about 10, we all boarded our bus and went back to the hotel room for the night. Had a good sleep... I was gone the first 30 seconds one of my roomies stopped snoring.

Wednesday- Ahhh. A free day. No plane rides, no performances, no nothing. Just we went to Animal Kingdom and MGM. First was AK. We hit up the Safari ride, a water ride, and Everest. The water ride and Everest was wicked intense. The Safari was well... just a Safari. a stupid attempt at making it seem like you were getting shot at and a bridge was broken, but it was really dumb and poorly laid out. I wanted to see some animals, damnit! Which we did. Next was MGM. MGM was about on par with Disney, just without the bad performance. We hit up a Star Wars ride, with was okay I guess. 3 of us (including me) bought lightsabers after, so we had this Star Wars Jedi Knight Battle back at the resort. We made ourselves look like complete idiots, but hey, it was all fun in the end. We also hit up the Tower of Terror, which was pretty good for a thrill, but didnt last every long. For the 199 feet in the air, only about 70 was used. Dissapointing =/ . We hit up Rockin' Roller Coaster twice. Best ride of the whole trip. First time was a solid 40 minutes, so next we used Fastpasses to jump in the second time. We sprinted to the line, and I ended smashing my toe on a metal pole when I was running. I though I broke it, but I didn't. After we got in line, guess who we met up with? Those women from Soarin'. That certainly took my mind off the whole hurting toe thing. We chit chatted for a little bit, maybe 10 minutes, and after the ride, never saw em again. After that, we ran ack to our meeting place and jumped on a bus again. Went back to our rooms, and chilled out in the pool. It sure felt good after allllllll that walking we had done.

Thursday- Well, we woke up, and boarded the bus for an hour trip to Fort Lauterdale (sp?). We waited about an hour going through the line, but we did get on the ship without a problem. Of course, the first thing we do on the boat is gorge ourselves in food. Everything is free, except drinks, so we munch and munch and munch until we cant munch no more. The food was amazing, and I had no idea that I would be going to the pizza bar at 3 in the morning and ordering whole pizzas. We got our luggage very quickly, so it didnt take long for our room to go from clean to complete friggin mess. Oh well. Safety ****, yada yada. We spent most of the time exploring and getting used to the ship. There was this 80's musical in the Fantasia Lounge, and it was pretty good. Then we went to eat. Fancy Dining is simply amazing. For an appetizer, I had a strawberry soup. It was a good way to start off my meal. I had this Prime Rib steak for a main and I dont think my mouth has ever orgasmed quite so much from one steak. For desert I had a melting cake. Wow. Amazing. So we all headed back to our rooms, and chilled for the rest of the night. Watched some movies, and got some sleep. Tomorrow we would be docking at Nassau, Bahamas. I ended up passing out while reading more of The Ruins. Damnit, that part was getting interesting...

Friday- Ok, so we woke up at 10 or so, and I find myself feeling very still. I went up deck to see if we had landed, and sure enough! We were docked a Nassau. This place is amazing. The water is so blue, and theres a beach about an eigth of a mile from here. Its purtyful. The ship was still getting checked out, so I figured Id snap some pics and go eat some pizza. I met this guy in the line, probably early 50s. He had lived down there and this was his 45th trip down. He also brough his grandson, he was probably about 7 or 8. Cool little guy. After the ship had been cleared, we got off ASAP. We walked around a little bit. Drivers are a bunch of crazy ****s. Anything for a buck or 4. We went to this little bargain market. I got a Bob Marley shirt, and a little Flute-o-Phone, kinda like a recorder. My mom bought be a bag that had Bob on it, so its my new school bag. Anyways, we headed back to the ship and got some swimmin gear on and headed to the beach. The waves were amazing, and there were a whole bunch of dudes asking us to get wasted with them. Obviously we said no, they worked for the cops, so we just went body surfing instead. I had sand up my shorts all day, but by night it was alll gone. Tonight was also the fancy dining night, we got all spiffied up in our Tuxedoes for dinner. I dont remember what I had for an app, but I had Baby Back Ribs for a main and Key Lime Pie for desert. Damn, that was mm-mm-good. We headed back to our rooms, and headed for the hottubs. We musta spent a good hour and half there, then we headed to the bar for some pizza and ice cream, then headed to watch Kareoke for a half hour. Went back to the tubs for a half hour, then went to bed. After reading more of The Ruins, of course.

Saturday- Okay, today is another show. Up at quarter past 7 to shower and all,then headed down to the Fantasia Lounge to warm up. We played really well, but there weren;t many people that showed up. Whatever, it's just another show I guess. After that, nothing happened that was important. We got changed and had our luggage out in the hall for the dudes to take. They took it, so I had the clothes from that day, plus my sleepin pants. We all decided to sleep in one room that day, so we had 10 people crammed in a 4 person room. It was interesting. To get everyone in there, nothing happened. Sick ****s... We all watched some stupid movie and ended up falling asleep
Sunday- Alright. Up at quarter past 8. Its so hard to wake up in that boat, theres no windows to let the sun in. I had just realzed I was on the floor, practically laying on the girl next to me, because we were all sharing one blanket. I was cold, and I was sleeping. I didn't know =P Anyways, we all got up, packed what we didnt before, and headed to get called off the ship. Waiting in Customs was a pain, but whatever. I didnt have anything, so I was clean. After everyone was off, we went to our bus, another hour long drive to the airport... but wait! We ended up going to the Kennedy Space Center until about 2.30, because our flight didnt leave until 6.30. It was a pretty good time, but I was ready to be home. We got on the bus, another ride to the airport. Waited around, went through security, waited 45 minutes or so until our plane got here, but we boarded. I slept most of the way down, but I read for the first 30 minutes of it. Book is just getting better and better. I dozed off though... got a bit of drool on me... damnit. Well, we got off the plane at Manchester, and took a Cyr bus back here to home. I drove home, Illigally, of course, and went to bed. I had a hell of a ****ing time.

If you read that all, applauses and gold stars to you. Pics can be found here...
http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewPicture&friendID=70929664&albumId=1850323

So enjoy!!

PS- I didnt get any pictures of hookers, my deepest apologies
that's about 10 walls of texts right there....
"And after all of this, I am amazed...

...that I am cursed far more than I am praised."
You could build a house with that, those text walls are so sturdy.
Gunpowder: FUCKING ROCKS!!!
Quote by The Madcap
[witty set-up]
Gunpowder FUCKING ROCKS!!!!!

Quote by Kensai

Gunpowder you fucking rock!!

Quote by Dirge Humani
Now I can say, with sufficient certainly, that you, Gunpowder...

FUCK ROCKS!
i gave up after the first mile long paragraph. hope you had fun though!
Do you know how good of a guitarist any one of us could become in the time it would take to read and/or care about all that?
Play the music, not the instrument. ~Author Unknown

blackzeppelion
Who's the band that could become the next led zeppelin?
Ovenman
Iron blimp.
J.A.M
Aluminum helicopter.
Ovenman
*Breaks out periodic table* Magnesium bi-plane.
Dear God...

Oh and that one park I believe you are talking about isn't called Disney its called "Magic Kingdom." Im a Disney nerd...
uhm i checked spark notes but theres like nothing on there for this... there should be
Quote by Guitarwoody7
i didnt even attempt to read that

+1
I breathe air.
This is what the blogs were made for, to be put in an appropriate place away from the pit and be ignored there.
time machine. Inadvertently, I had created a
Quote by MarshmallowPies
Do you know how good of a guitarist any one of us could become in the time it would take to read and/or care about all that?

Hey, look, a wall-of-text joke that's actually clever.
Quote by humperdunk
uhm i checked spark notes but theres like nothing on there for this... there should be

haha i didnt even try to read it
What do you call mcdonalds?
Quote by Sunny Afternoon
I only eat there when I'm wasted and it's mad late so I usually call it something like "MUUURGH"
Do i get a cookie?

I read it... all.

It wasn't climatctic at all, just a regular trip to disney.
Founder of the Mike.h murder case group
Mike.h murder case
This day will go down in Lulzfamy.

Quote by Audio™
The Pit can't even solve what they want for lunch let alone how to save the world.
I read about... 4 sentences

Disney parks are sweet, I don't care what anyone says
I'm assuming your story ended with ''i liked it,'' in that case - good, as you should.

In during "did not read"
1st ever MOD challenge winner
Rush Club Member #5
Member of the Frank Zappa Fan Club. PM deadhead313313 to join
Member #4 of The Geddy Lee Fan Club
Member #21 of the Steve Irwin Memorial Club, pm Clincher09 to join
No, but you all told to post my adventures here, so I did.

Also, my apologies for the wall of text.

Soo... basically its about my time going to Florida and the Carribean
I read all of the gig days, and most of the first part. Sounds like an awesome trip!
Needlenick wrote:

Dave Grohl has officially literally done everything.
I got bored so I sat on my balls instead.
Quote by zgr0826
My culture is worthless and absolutely inferior to the almighty Leaf.

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
I actually read the whole thing. Sounds like a hell of a trip. Don't know if I would like it, but it would be awesome anyways. Hop it was PIMP
\,,/_[><]_\,,/
Quote by shreddin_frets
No, but you all told to post my adventures here, so I did.

We did?

Quote by Dudage
I actually read the whole thing. Sounds like a hell of a trip. Don't know if I would like it, but it would be awesome anyways. Hop it was PIMP

This guy's got a hell of an attention span.

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
Quote by Xiaoxi
We did?

This guy's got a hell of an attention span.

This was a little more than a week ago. It wasnt everyone here, but whoever was in teh last tread told me to tell y'all about it.

So i did!
hahaha i read it, and i laughed my ass off at cinderella, its nothing too special guys.
Quote by shreddin_frets
This was a little more than a week ago. It wasnt everyone here, but whoever was in teh last tread told me to tell y'all about it.

So i did!

Hmm...

Should have mentioned that before you started building the Great Wall there...

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
I actually read it. why did you go there? I didnt understand a damn.
GRUPO EN ESPAÑOL

SI BUSCAS BANDA EN LATINOAMERICA O ESPAÑA, ENTRA AQUI
Jesus Christ, I'm suprised I could even make it past the Great Wall of Text to post in this thread. I'm just glad I made it out alive.
Schecter Loomis
LTD Horizon
Ibanez RGA121
Marshall DSL100
Peavey 5150

Quote by emagdnimasisiht
haha
This is the funniest thing i've ever read on UG.
lespaulrocks39, you sir are awesome.
when my band goes on trips, we don't play or anything. we went to new york two years ago, and other than being with the band, it was pretty cool. they're going to D.C. this weekend, but since i'm not fond of most of the people in the band, and i don't want my parents to spend a ton of money, i'm not going.
i read it all,sound awesome wait was it with school?
a little lost.....
Quote by Davo Ownz
i read it all,sound awesome wait was it with school?

Quote by The_Paranoia
Dear God...

Oh and that one park I believe you are talking about isn't called Disney its called "Magic Kingdom." Im a Disney nerd...

There are more!!
Quote by Atomic_Assault
lololololol that was epic andyd93. you just made my day

PROUD EVERTONIAN