Ok Im wondering which retailer is better Samash or Guitar Center. (Musicians friend is like Guiter center only its online-only in my opinion) I ve been to both websites and I think that the Samash website is flawed and Guitar center is musicans friend with a skin slapped on. But I am going to the "big" city this weekend and I was wondering which one deserves my visit. So which one is better?
The main Sam Ash is NYC is way nicer than the main GC, and the entire block that Sam Ash is on is filled with music stores.

I can give you more detail if you want, but basically, go there.
It's all opinion. One will be better than the other for different reasons for different people.
www.youtube.com/jordan123x
I live nowhere the "main" stores so Does the fact that Samash.com is alot worse than the GC.com make a difference in the actual store.
i think guitar center and musiciansfriend have like a partnership going cause like all their products are like exactly the same, prices, specs, everything
personally i prefer gc cause the manager gave me a great deal on my new guitar so that basically bought my loyalty
Quote by SkyValley
Girls have boobs. I like boobs.

Epiphone Les Paul Silverburst Custom Edition
I like my local guitar center because the people who work there are nice guys who will help you with any thing. Like I really had my heart set on a black Jackson dinky but they didn't have it, and the guy there spent like an hour just getting out guitars for me to try. And he was really cool about it. I ended up getting my dream guitar, though in white, but that's perfectly ok.
Quote by HuckIt
I met this chick I really liked and wanted to practice sex, so I practiced on some guy I met at a gas station...
the Sam Ash near me is the largest in the nation, so needless to say... it kicks GC's ass.

It also has a dedicated acoustic room, and I always go straight there and don't bother with the electric nonsense.
My God, it's full of stars!
Quote by KetchupLad14
The main Sam Ash is NYC is way nicer than the main GC, and the entire block that Sam Ash is on is filled with music stores.

I can give you more detail if you want, but basically, go there.

Manny's Music = teh shiznit
Quote by jakethemetsfan
personally i prefer gc cause the manager gave me a great deal on my new guitar so that basically bought my loyalty

How do you get deals?
Quote by saxaxe
Manny's Music = teh shiznit

*mega-high fives*

I have a t-shirt.

Except the only thing that bothers me is that, although they have a fairly large selection of pedals for sale, they never let you try any of them out.

The guitar/amp area kicks ass though.