The best movie ever, Man on Fire, is based off a book by A.J. Quinell. I hear it's a good book, and I want to read it. Nobody has it for free, I can't find a torrent, Google comes up useless, and I'm way to lazy to go to Barnes and Noble and buy it. Help me please!
Blockbuster.
Quote by zgr0826
My culture is worthless and absolutely inferior to the almighty Leaf.

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
Watching the movie THEN reading the book is never fun. Well I've found that to be truth. Well (truth).
Yeah, but sometimes the book is just THAT good. My friend said it is, and everyone knows that a friend can never lie...
uhm, try your local library?
Fender Standard American Stratocaster
Boss DS-1
Budda Budwah
Electroharmonix Small Clone
Vox AD50VT
Quote by JordantheAxe
eBay?

Let's be serious.... How many people are rich enough to buy off eBay?
Quote by deathbyawesome
uhm, try your local library?

They don't have it. I was pissed.

Sorry people, I know I'm kind of being a pain in the ass, but I've got an itch to read.
Quote by FOCOrock
Yeah, but sometimes the book is just THAT good. My friend said it is, and everyone knows that a friend can never lie...

Thats true my Colorado Bud. On a similar subject I don't like Micheal Crichton. My dad was reading a book by him and said it was good. I disagreed. So. Jurassic Park kinda sucked too.
If that book is THAT good, don't be so damn lazy and go buy it.
Do you feel warm within your cage?

And have you figured out yet -

Life goes by?
Quote by Hydra150
There's a dick on Earth, too
It's you
Quote by FOCOrock
Let's be serious.... How many people are rich enough to buy off eBay?

I'm not sure if you're being serious or not. eBay is cheap...
www.youtube.com/jordan123x
Quote by ThePeacefrog
Thats true my Colorado Bud. On a similar subject I don't like Micheal Crichton. My dad was reading a book by him and said it was good. I disagreed. So. Jurassic Park kinda sucked too.

You from CO?
Michael Crichton's OK, if you read the right books...
I thought the movie Jurassic Park was ok, but the book sorta sucked.
Quote by FOCOrock
You from CO?
Michael Crichton's OK, if you read the right books...
I thought the movie Jurassic Park was ok, but the book sorta sucked.

I am not. I got mind ties to it though. Other then Ebay I dont know what to suggest. Look for a used book seller on ebay I got a bunch of 4-5 dolla books.
Quote by JordantheAxe
I'm not sure if you're being serious or not. eBay is cheap...

Well, I'm online, and I live in Fort Collins, CO, where most people have never even seen a ghetto (yet they all listen to music that makes them think they grew up in the ghetto). I think I can afford a $5 book off ebay, but I guess I then again can't (I hear you need a credit card).

Has anyone seen the movie Man on Fire?
you just watched that on tv didn't you...?

i say the good-ole library is your best chance...
Quote by thsrayas
Why did women get multiple orgasms instead of men? I want a river of semen flowing out of my room to mark my territory.
It is a good movie though. Your library might have an order from another branch thing though. I never like other library branches.
Quote by peter von chaps
you just watched that on tv didn't you...?

i say the good-ole library is your best chance...

No, I got the movie as a gift. I've seen it six times though, and every time I find something new that I like. It's a great movie, and everyone looking for a 10/10 movie should see it.
Quote by FOCOrock
Well, I'm online, and I live in Fort Collins, CO, where most people have never even seen a ghetto (yet they all listen to music that makes them think they grew up in the ghetto). I think I can afford a $5 book off ebay, but I guess I then again can't (I hear you need a credit card).

Has anyone seen the movie Man on Fire?

YES I HAVE IT IS AMAZING.
Seriously, go see that movie now. Best movie ever.
Quote by Nathan_393
YES I HAVE IT IS AMAZING.
Seriously, go see that movie now. Best movie ever.

You speak holy words wisely, Nathan.
On a scale of one to ten id give the movie a -30 because its ****ing gay.

Btw you can buy it on the streets from mexicans
Quote by brandon_

How can a movie have sex with men?
Quote by brandon_

That makes absolutely no sense.
What's your favorite movie?
Quote by kaplac
http://www.bookshopfortcollins.com/NASApp/store/Product?s=showproduct&isbn=9780060586102
Google harder next time

Call up the store and see if they have the text in stock, if they don't then I'm sure they can order you one up for you in less then a week. I'm also sure that you can arrange to mail money to them and they can just ship the book to you.

aHA! You are a smart one!
I do believe I will buy this (with money) tomorrow.
Thank you, and I'll remember to use the google machine more vigorously next time.