im deffinitely buying a schecter hellraiser fr but my problem is the v model. are the spikes the same length? the pictures kinda shows the top one a little shorter then the bottom but im not completely sure. also how do you hold it sitting down if at all possible?
GEAR
Jackson JS30WR with EMG 81/85
Dean Vendetta
Peavey Valveking 212 (tung sol 12ax7 - JJ6l6gc)
Ibanez TS9
Boss TU-2
Boss NS-2

Quote by insanitytheband
Hey Im Looking For Some Tech Death Metal In D

Quote by alexyeung
try anything form avenged sevenfold

wtf?
Quote by tzmen23
also how do you hold it sitting down if at all possible?
You wouldn't. It's a stage guitar that's meant to look cool. You'll do most of your practicing on another guitar.

Play the guitar before you buy it. Play it a lot.
Bottom one looks to be longer. If it looks like that in the pic that's what it's gonna be.

You hold V guitars the way you play classical, in between your legs...

You wouldn't figure this would be too hard to figure out, no offense or anything, I just get this question a lot from people I know lol.
Quote by bangoodcharlote
You wouldn't. It's a stage guitar that's meant to look cool. You'll do most of your practicing on another guitar.

You clearly have no idea what you're talking about.

Quote by edusty2010
Bottom one looks to be longer. If it looks like that in the pic that's what it's gonna be.

You hold V guitars the way you play classical, in between your legs...

You wouldn't figure this would be too hard to figure out, no offense or anything, I just get this question a lot from people I know lol.

He does.
Bottom horn seems to be longer.

People who don't know how to play a V or think that they're uncomfortable bother me.
I've always found they're easier to play, even when sitting down. ESP's and Jackson's Vs, anyway.
play in classical position. if you get too much neck dive wear a strap while sitting just snug enough to get you in a good position. V's in general were made to play in clasical position(aside from looking cool) there's no such thing as a production model guitar that cant be played sitting down.
Why you reading this?
Quote by 742627000017
I use my thumb and my johnson

Quote by deanexplosion99
idk what the keys are for but the reason i think its for the floyd rose is because its called floyd rose double locking

Quote by niggafolife
i iz hurr tuh spek da troof abowt muzik