Im testing the waters as to what I could get for my JCM800 2205. I realize I really dont need a half stack for my purposes and would just rather get a combo for my playing style. Its from 1983, and had brand new JJ power tubes (EL34's) and electro-harmonix 12AX7's (more gain). The head sounds amazing itself with the new tubes, and is in great condition. I have a footswitch which is a generic marshall one to switch the channels, and everything works as far as im concerned. Im located in the US, and will accept trades for a similar combo amp and pedals or straight cash, so offer away! Id like to get a decent amount as this is a pretty rare find, but send me an offer and Ill see what I think.

My pm's dont work here so email me at kevinshahrpass@hotmail.com
Last edited by applecakes1207 at Apr 30, 2008,
can u throw up some pics?
Quote by Green RATM Day

Electric - you plug it into a power outlet in the wall and the music comes from little speakers in the guitar.

Quote by The Raven
^ Bugger! You win this time Dark Ra - Hey! Thats partially my name dammit! I challenge you... to a gentleman's dual!

All My Equipment
definitely dude hook us up with some pics
Gear:
Blackstar HT-5 Half Stack
Damage control Solid Metal
Boss Flanger
Electro-Harmonix Q-Tron+
Dunlop 535Q Wah
General Guitar Gadgets ITS8 Overdrive
Marshall MS-4 Ministack

Guitars:

PRS Custom 24

Washburn D10 Quilted Bubinga
whats the general price range you looking for?
Join the Palomino Players Guild!
Guitars:
Schecter C1 Hellraiser FR (18v mod; Big Block, D-Tuna)
1975 Les Paul Custom replica

Amps:
Orange Dual Terror Head
B-52 AT 212 - might sell this
Palomino V16...dead
ehhhh id probably say around 1300ish, I also have a 4x12 cab I can include for extra loaded with celestions