View poll results: How do you type
with correct technique
19 45%
pecking/ incorrectly
2 5%
mix of correct and incorrect
21 50%
Voters: 42.
Do you type with the correct technique, like with your left hand on "asdf" and right on "jkl;" or do you peck out each individual key.

or maybe you like to mix it up with some kind of hybrid of the two?

poll coming soon
sincerely,
daniel
Last edited by PunkPenguin333 at Apr 29, 2008,
I use a combination because I played Runescape for almost 3 years so I learned to type really fast.
Signature temporarily empty
generally I just use my right hand but I use all the fingers on that hand.

If I use both hands same, but I don't keep my fingers on the "home keys" as they like to call em.
Its a bit of both really. My left hand tends to wander all the way over to the tgb region of the keyboard. But ridiculous words get pecked at.
qwerty qwerty qwerty!
yeah I do type with proper technique...

Well better technique then other people. I don't peck, but on the other hand I don't' follow proper technique by hte book, like the use of shift with the alternate hand for capitals and stuff like that.
Kind of a mix, I guess. I start on the right home keys but I don't use this finger specifically for that key and so on like they tried to teach me in typing class.

my left hand is almost correct, but i have the pinky on shift, ring finger on A, middle on W and pointer on D instinctively(too much gaming..lol), while my right hand actually pecks with the middle finger. quite odd, but i still type slightly faster than most people.
I have absolutely no technique. I use about two fingers on each hand, so I type really slow.
I don't really know. I just type the way it feels the most comfortable for me.
Last edited by Doppelgänger at Apr 29, 2008,
Quote by brandon_
I use my penis to type, can you tell me what category that falls under?

incorrect
signed,
your favorite poster
i type correctly, with some exceptions, for example, when i just wrote correctly, i used my middle finger on my left hand to type the last Y, whereas when i just wrote type, i used my index on my right hand. its just because it's faster. and the bull**** "use the other shift key to type" is complete crap, there's no logic behind it, and its faster to use the same one by USING your Pinky Finger to Hold it Down while you type with the rest of your fingers.
Gear:
Fender Hot Rod Deville 2x12
Custom Built Guitar (made it myself)
PRS SE Soapbar II Maple
Fender Stratacoustic (Stolen! )
Digitech RP200
Boss MT-2
Roland Microcube
I like my stuff!
Quote by Lord Of Donkeys
I use a combination because I played Runescape for almost 3 years so I learned to type really fast.

I too did that...twas fun...but wished i wouldnt of did it..and it really teaches ya to type fast
I learned how to type correctly barely this year. Before, my fingers flew everywhere.
LARGE TEXT
Quote by Lord Of Donkeys

Same, i learned to type fast by playing online video games.
Nighty Night keep your butthole tight
Quote by AlexiSinergy
I heard my mom talking to her friend about going to a ****ing dildo party!