which is better for playing guitar, large or small hands?

i have rather large hands, and this guy with small hands was trying to tell me that they interfere with playing, but i thought they helped.

what are your experiences, Pit?
Quote by Jackintehbox
Pedophilia all the way man. Go for it.

Quote by deathbat831
hahaha i thought you wrote Philidelphia all the way, i was like yeah philidelphias cool i spose

Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
I'm always too embarrassed to buy condoms. Saran wrap is cheaper, anyway.
Quote by Doppelgänger
You know what they say about people with big hands.

People with large hands have large amounts of insecurities about their 'certain part of the male body' which they attempt to hide with small but witty anecdotes.

My hands arent Paul Gilbert-like, given no ones probably are...but I can play quite accurately and fast, just takes practice dude, by all means I aint sayin I can play like Paul
Quote by Beakwithteeth
Bigger is better. You should use your gigantic claws to slap some sense into that tiny-handed freak.

hahahaha sigged
Quote by Jackintehbox

Quote by deathbat831
hahaha i thought you wrote Philidelphia all the way, i was like yeah philidelphias cool i spose

Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
Big hands. Longer fingers. Better reach.

I'd like to see him hold some Barre chords.
Quote by top shelf

I couldn't do it [masturbate] with the cast on however. That's when I dug out my baby sister's stuffed animals and went to town

Quote by Tubyboulin
Is it bad that I imagined you saying that in a really sexy voice?
Quote by Leperaffinity01
People with large hands have large amounts of insecurities about their 'certain part of the male body' which they attempt to hide with small but witty anecdotes.

...said the man with small hands.

just kidding. it's a myth for a reason.

not saying i have a small one, but i'm sure it's not true with everyone.
Quote by Jackintehbox

Quote by deathbat831

Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
bigger hands make it alot easier to play. obviously the guy you talked to a) doesn't play guitar, or b) plays fall out boy.
Gear:
Fender Hot Rod Deville 2x12
Custom Built Guitar (made it myself)
PRS SE Soapbar II Maple
Fender Stratacoustic (Stolen! )
Digitech RP200
Boss MT-2
Roland Microcube
I like my stuff!
i dont think it matters. i have small hands, so the strat is the perfect fit for me. gibson necks are too big for me(which is fine because i think they sound horrible).
Gear:
-Fender American Deluxe Strat HSS
-Fender Twin Reverb '65 Reissue
-And all the fuzz a man needs
Quote by Doppelgänger
You know what they say about people with big hands.

Big gloves?

I have the biggest hands of anyone I know, more shovels than hands really but anyway, I don't reckon it helps at all.