Awesome, strange hardcore band check em out. WILDEST live show ive ever been to.

what do you think of em?
Endorsed by Framus Amps

Quote by primusfan
you shoulda lynched that nigger.

*spits in spittoon and feels up his cousin*
very good, very heavy band.
i'm looking forward to the self-released full length
old news, a good band, nothing special
Quote by shakin'cakes
First of all, I enjoy deathcore for it's complexity and it's the only genre heavy enough for me

Quote by Highway60Bob
I want an amp good for playing hippie tunes. I want it to be an actual amp, not a tube amp.
Quote by pmeg568c

obviously never seen em live, i got to interview their singer, it ruled
Endorsed by Framus Amps

Quote by primusfan
you shoulda lynched that nigger.

*spits in spittoon and feels up his cousin*
they played my town with fireworks and modernlife is war

i had to leave early cuz it was a school night
Quote by pmeg568c

Well said. Good band, but jocked unbelievably hard.
They are extremely hardworking and and awesome dudes, but they aren't the best band of the past 10 years like everyone seems to make them up to be.
I have cancer, fight me.
YOU WON'T.
Quote by SilentSpectacle
Well said. Good band, but jocked unbelievably hard.
They are extremely hardworking and and awesome dudes, but they aren't the best band of the past 10 years like everyone seems to make them up to be.

I can agree with this, but their live show is something to make note of. There are a lot of bands that kind of hold back, but Trash Talk just lets it all out on stage.

More bands need to do that.
Can't get into them.
I've made a couple efforts, but meh.
Quote by ch715dallat
Necrophagist how could all you n00bs forget the best german metalcore band ever. i think theyre tech metalcore tho or sumfin
I can honestly say I don't like their live show

I mean when your spitting and kicking people in the face and breaking things in the venue is just completely disrespectful

and they're bringing the whole beat the hell out of everyone mentality to a scene where most of it is about not breaking someones nose just for the hell of it

they straight up disrespected The First Step by saying stop being pussies and punch someone
If looks could kill, my charm will scatter faceless dead bodies, everywhere
They were sick here. I love them, easily in my top 10 hardcore favs. They lean really close to PV which is really why like them......i love powerviolence.
Quote by XstygX

I mean when your spitting and kicking people in the face and breaking things in the venue is just completely disrespectful

and they're bringing the whole beat the hell out of everyone mentality to a scene where most of it is about not breaking someones nose just for the hell of it

they straight up disrespected The First Step by saying stop being pussies and punch someone

Exactly. Everyone always hypes this band with "but their live show..." or "they rule live".
I ****ing HATE bands that are like them. Any band that brings and endorses any kind of violence is the kind of band that hurts kids, shuts down venues and ruins shows.
I have cancer, fight me.
YOU WON'T.
Quote by XstygX

Dude it's all in good fun. They don't start "fights" or anything like that and if you don't want to get hit just stand in the back, it's pretty simple. I've seen the band three times (they even give HIGHLIFE a shout out in their blog) and every time while the band does go hard live they are the nicest dudes offstage. Hardcore can be dangerous, get used to it.

P.S.- The First Step isn't that good.
Quote by XstygX

I've only seen them one time when they were like that, it was at Rebuld Fest and the singer was throwing the mic at people. But, the other six times I have seen them they were respectful to the venue and everyone in it. Everyone went crazy and stuff, but no one was getting beat up or hurt by anyone on purpose.
Quote by xKurtx
Dude it's all in good fun. They don't start "fights" or anything like that and if you don't want to get hit just stand in the back, it's pretty simple. I've seen the band three times (they even give HIGHLIFE a shout out in their blog) and every time while the band does go hard live they are the nicest dudes offstage. Hardcore can be dangerous, get used to it.

P.S.- The First Step isn't that good.

you talk like I dont know anything about hardcore

I thought you were a cool dude now I just think your a douche

if kicking people, hitting people in the face with the mic stand, spitting on people, breaking lights in the venue, and not letting other bands play after your set is up is all good fun then I must be a boring guy

and you say The First Step isnt that good wow theyre pretty much the best youth crew band out right now
Naw I don't think there's any BEEF here, and if there is then it is purely one sided. I wasn't trying to be an ass, but if he wants to take it that way than that is not my problem.
Quote by xKurtx
I'm glad we can both agree that you're boring.

you really need to stop being a pretentious little kid

and I dont have beef
I just hate everyone
In addition to being boring you are clearly bad at math, I am more than a year older than you. Just let it go dude, you are taking everything WAAAy too seriously right now.
Last edited by xKurtx at May 11, 2008,
Quote by xKurtx
In addition to being boring you are clearly bad at math, I am more than a year older than you. Just let it go dude, you are taking everything WAAAy too seriously right now.

so im bad at math because I decided not to look at your profile

im not taking anything seriously its the internet
I just like to argue
So what does everyone think of the new song? a little tough sounding, but i can dig it. pun unintended
Quote by XstygX

and you say The First Step isnt that good wow theyre pretty much the best youth crew band out right now

Noooooooooooooooooooo
I like this band. The fact that they have only released 14 minutes of material is ****ty, though.