Hi everyone im new to this forum and wanted to introduce myself. WARNING- this will keep your hair up for 4-7 DAYS! I have long, (6-7in) thick, curly hair (mohawk) and this works for me. 1. get some flavorless Knox brand gelatin (the box with 4 packets is less than $3 and the one with 32 packets is less than $8) which can be found in the cooking section at most stores. 2. i use 2 packets so it might change for you. my rule is 1/8 cup of water for every packet. mix what you need and microwave for 7sec periods so it doesn't bubble over, until its mixed and almost to hot to touch (when it cools it turns into rubber cement so work somewhat fast). 3. style what you want, i do it in steps (1. put it up and blow-dry on the COLD SETTING because it may melt. 2. do the roots and than blow-dry on the COLD SETTING. 3. use the rest to reinforce it than blow-dry on the COLD SETTING.) 4. give it 45-60min to set and you got hair that will stand up for a WEEK! THE BAD PART it will take about 30-50min scrubbing in the shower with HOT water. HAVE FUN
@ priest
Gibson Les Paul Studio
Squier Classic Vibe Tele
Fulltone Clyde Wah
Fulltone OCD
Fulltone Deja Vibe
Fuzz Factory
Carbon Copy

Boutique Marshall-Style 50watt amp head
Orange 2x12
welcome to "the pit" where profiling and flames happen, browse around elsewhere on the site, the pit is the least sexiest place on UG

and thanks for the tip i'll keep that in mind lol
yea, go buy yourself some loreal kids or something
Quote by archerygenious
Jesus Christ since when is the Pit a ****ing courtroom...

Like melodic, black, death, symphonic, and/or avant-garde metal? Want to collaborate? Message me!
I have stuff that will hold it up for a few days, but washes out in 5 minutes, so your post is irrelevant to my interests.
for as good as that is, you really overcomplicated that

you can also use cum.
purple nurple!

Quote by RizzoWashburn
dis meanz yoo can make three p0nx albums!

One that sucks, one that doesn't suck, and one that nobody cares about!
Quote by AlkalineCherry
for as good as that is, you really overcomplicated that

you can also use cum.

proven in Something About Mary.
Quote by Crimzin3
The Myth: Mesa amps were given to us by God, and sound as such.
The Truth: True. God is the CEO and Jesus does QC at Mesa...yup.

^ and by a crust punk fellow i met!
it was gross!
purple nurple!

Quote by RizzoWashburn

Quote by AlkalineCherry
^ and by a crust punk fellow i met!
it was gross!

you are kidding.. right?? please tell me thats a joke...
Quote by Crimzin3

Quote by redkomodo
Hi everyone im new to this forum and wanted to introduce myself. WARNING- this will keep your hair up for 4-7 DAYS! I have long, (6-7in) thick, curly hair (mohawk) and this works for me. 1. get some flavorless Knox brand gelatin (the box with 4 packets is less than $3 and the one with 32 packets is less than $8) which can be found in the cooking section at most stores. 2. i use 2 packets so it might change for you. my rule is 1/8 cup of water for every packet. mix what you need and microwave for 7sec periods so it doesn't bubble over, until its mixed and almost to hot to touch (when it cools it turns into rubber cement so work somewhat fast). 3. style what you want, i do it in steps (1. put it up and blow-dry on the COLD SETTING because it may melt. 2. do the roots and than blow-dry on the COLD SETTING. 3. use the rest to reinforce it than blow-dry on the COLD SETTING.) 4. give it 45-60min to set and you got hair that will stand up for a WEEK! THE BAD PART it will take about 30-50min scrubbing in the shower with HOT water. HAVE FUN

Ok.
derp
lol u have faggot in ur username

Quote by Jack Off Jill
You know, if you, Silent Deftone and I get together.. We'd be unstoppable at the night clubs.

Everything I say is to be taken as serious fucking business.
Quote by Explicit User
you are kidding.. right?? please tell me thats a joke...

no.
i had a pretty tall 'hawk at the time, and one part always broke on me. i had a friend who was a crust kid and he told me it was the most effective thing he used, but that it wouldnt work if i did it myself so he rubbed one off and fixed up his hair with it.
he offered to do mine too, but i veto'd the offer.
purple nurple!

Quote by RizzoWashburn

Quote by AlkalineCherry
no.
i had a pretty tall 'hawk at the time, and one part always broke on me. i had a friend who was a crust kid and he told me it was the most effective thing he used, but that it wouldnt work if i did it myself so he rubbed one off and fixed up his hair with it.
he offered to do mine too, but i veto'd the offer.

dear god, he must of smelt of death... that's disgusting...
Quote by Crimzin3

yea...
it was really funny at the time.
purple nurple!

Quote by RizzoWashburn

^ Well, it makes sense. It's really protein, like snot or even elmer's glue. It's still gross.
Quote by FrenchyFungus
Hey y'all!!! Me and my friend were over at her house. I we were wonder what guys think when they see a hot girl at the mall or whatever walk by. (We're both pretty as y'all would say "blonde" sometimes).

Quote by rabidguitarist
I just look like some homo.
Quote by priest.fan.

All i can say is welcome to the pit. Priest did a very good job.
Quote by priest.fan.

OMG! a priest.fan sighting!

i dont remember seeing you around the forums since when you came and showed off your RR5
hmm, is there anyway to spike my hair, which is somewhere close to 2 feet long and super curly? that would be very interesting, id totally give it a shot.
Super glue. I want a mohawk, but not one that has to stay up for ages. Just a day at east so I can take it down for work.
A U S S I E
Quote by execete
Hi redkomodo, your a faggot

Hi execete, you've been reported.
Now go play in traffic somewhere.
"Everybody, one day will die and be forgotten. Act and behave in a way that will make life interesting and fun. Find a passion, form relationships, don't be afraid to get out there and fuck what everyone else thinks."
I second that.
Quote by execete
Hi redkomodo, your a faggot

YOUR GRAMMAR IS ****ING TERRIBLE
...the flaming part wasn't necessary either