I'm getting ready to record an album next week. I've been writing for this album for a very long time. Personally, I don't think any of my song titles make a good album title at all. Eventually, I decided to use the title "60 Cycle Hum" as the album title because I'm a strat lover. Thought I'd throw a little humor in there. But as I began thinking about it, I don't know what I should do for album art?

Any ideas?
Quote by JackWhiteIsButts
I saw Pantera live once, Dime changed into a body bag right there on stage.

some artistic picture of a single coil pickup

Quote by StraightxXxEdge
60 bicycles.

60 bicycles humming!
An unwound pickup, with the wire strewn about
Originally posted by VoodooChild15
If your girlfriend's having sex at 13, she's a dirty dirty whore. And if you're having sex at 14, you're a dirty dirty...pimp.

Looking for a drummer in the Detroit, MI area
PM if interested!

MySpace
bumps

i like the unwound single coil. good i-dear
Quote by Crimzin3
The Myth: Mesa amps were given to us by God, and sound as such.
The Truth: True. God is the CEO and Jesus does QC at Mesa...yup.

Just try to make it your own and totally original...brainstorm and figure it out by yourself since its your album. I usually hate saying that to people because no one ever wants to do that...but thats what I think everyone should do
Buy a cheap used Strat, and have someone take pictures of you just destroying it. Then on the inside have a picture of the aftermath or something. Good luck with the album!
I can honestly say I have really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like.

I don't always post on UG, but when I do, I post in the Pit. Stay thirsty my friends.
Quote by AJRCoyote
Just try to make it your own and totally original...brainstorm and figure it out by yourself since its your album. I usually hate saying that to people because no one ever wants to do that...but thats what I think everyone should do

I've thought about quite a few scenarios but none that I felt really worked and I was running out of ideas and the pit is always helpful or at least creative.

Quote by IMABBALLPLAYER
Good luck with the album!

Thanks man.

I say don't go for the coil. I think there's something more to hidden meanings. Maybe put one bicycle? Or maybe a bee (for the humming). Or maybe both. A bee-themed motorcycle?
Quote by markr17
go eat a hermanpherdite.
have a close-up of a girl with a pickup in her mouth, like she's giving it a hummer. how much of her face you want in the pic is up to you. I suggest only a bit of the skin past her lips so it doesn't look trashy.
Quote by kurt_cobain9
I've thought about quite a few scenarios but none that I felt really worked and I was running out of ideas and the pit is always helpful or at least creative.

Well use what works I guess...just make sure it works for you, and not someone else. Thats what being an artist is all about
Anyone else have any ideas. Am desperate and really don't want to change the title.

well if you've got a good sized budget, by a cheap strat, get a hammer(the next part may be emotionally painful) and hit the middle/bridge pickup with the hammer, hard. take a pictue, maybe it'll look cool. I dont know though, I havent done it.
We walked into the night

Am I to bid you farewell?

Why can't you see that I try
When every tear I shed

Is for you?
Just do something really pretentious, like a blank cover save the album title and your name written in really scrappy pencil with no amount of placing whatsoever.
derp
lol u have faggot in ur username

Quote by Jack Off Jill
You know, if you, Silent Deftone and I get together.. We'd be unstoppable at the night clubs.

Everything I say is to be taken as serious fucking business.