so i am looking at purchasing a new guitar this summer, and i was looking at building one form warmouth. well they would make it and i would assemble it
i was just wondering how you guy's opinion on warmoth is
i would build a shred guitar so a soloist body on a compound radius fretboard with a wizzard neck countour.
thanks
my gear:
Jackson Roads Pro
Gibson Explorer Pro
Fender American P-bass
Squire P-bass
Fender rumble 300 bass amp
Peavey 6505 head
Marshall special edition red cab
awesome products. ridiculous prices. horrible resale value.
Support your local luthier!

Timpson Guitars and TDM Pickups rock ;D

I make guitars and pickups. I also make sh*t that'll blow you the f*k up as well as things that will rebuild you - I have the technology
^ agreed

I make guitars and pickups. I also make sh*t that'll blow you the f*k up as well as things that will rebuild you - I have the technology
i would like to do that but i dont trust my self with an expensive piece of quilted maple, doing a burst, or getting teh radius and feel of the neck right.
do you ahve any sugestions for other custom guitar shops ... carvin maybe
i guess resale isnt taht big of a deal i just want a sweet guitar thats gunna be my new baby haah.
my gear:
Jackson Roads Pro
Gibson Explorer Pro
Fender American P-bass
Squire P-bass
Peavey 6505 head
oh and the reason i was gunna just ahve one made and put it together is because i have a floyd rose trem and all the electronics i need for a guitar incuding a pick up and i wanted to put the mto use
my gear:
Jackson Roads Pro
Gibson Explorer Pro
Fender American P-bass
Squire P-bass
Peavey 6505 head
Quote by keabler
i would like to do that but i dont trust my self with an expensive piece of quilted maple,

practice on cheap wood first. My first "guitar" body was a piece of plywood and my first "neck" was a 2 dollar piece of poplar

Quote by keabler
doing a burst

practice

Quote by keabler
or getting teh radius and feel of the neck right.
do you ahve any sugestions for other custom guitar shops ... carvin maybe
i guess resale isnt taht big of a deal i just want a sweet guitar thats gunna be my new baby haah.

find a guitar you like, buy one of those 6 dollar contour gauges and a 10 dollar dial caliper and just reverse engineer your favorite neck

you can build a sample guitar to practice cutting, shaping, sanding and painting for about 10 bucks plus cost of equipment

hmmmmm it would be fun i dont know if i have that kind of time im in college right now and have and will ahve rediculous schedules untill i graduate. i will probably get into building after college its somthing iv always wanted to do.
my gear:
Jackson Roads Pro
Gibson Explorer Pro
Fender American P-bass
Squire P-bass
Peavey 6505 head