Page 1 of 2
There is some sort of Diablo 3 announcement happening soon (in a day to be exact).

What do you think / hope it is?

Being a big diablo series fan, I really hope D3 is being announced.

www.blizzplanet.com

Edit: www.diablo3.com

Second edit: EVERYONE!!! Because of such a high expected traffic to that site in the next couple of days, can you please post what it is in this thread if you find out?
Iono, but I would sell my left nut for a Diablo 3.
Quote by Kensai
Racism... against the human race? Sure, go ahead
WoW is a massive, fully realized version of Diablo. In no way would D3 be superior.
...because the last thing the world needs is another metal guitarist.

Me.

My band.

I like Fall Out Boy. I don't like you.
WORLD OF DIABLO!!!

/sarcasm

I doubt they would make another game similar to Diablo and II so soon,
especially with SC2 coming out and all.
Quote by hug a llama
You put parentheses in parentheses. I...I...I think I love you.

Quote by Vos
THANK YOU! You're my hero!
Quote by Beware!Criminal
WORLD OF DIABLO!!!

/sarcasm

I doubt they would make another game similar to Diablo and II so soon,
especially with SC2 coming out and all.

Diablo plays well to a more casual gamer uninterested in $15 a month fees. I think a new one is in their best interests.
I <3 bangoodcharlotte

Quote by humperdunk
one time i let my cat has cheezburger. i thought it was pretty funny.
Quote by kennyvspenny
WoW is a massive, fully realized version of Diablo. In no way would D3 be superior.

Blasphemy! Go in a corner and think about what you just said.
Quote by Kensai
Racism... against the human race? Sure, go ahead
Quote by Generalpwnt
Blasphemy! Go in a corner and think about what you just said.

+1.

WoW and Diablo aren't very similar at all.
Quote by hug a llama
You put parentheses in parentheses. I...I...I think I love you.

Quote by Vos
THANK YOU! You're my hero!
I liked Diablo 3 better when it was called Hellgate: London.

Also, it will probably just be a single player, shiny graphics WoW.

Wait...

Quote by kennyvspenny

Have you the brain worms? WoW looks like ass. The graphics in D3 will be shiny.
The only reason WoW looks so ugly is because they wanted a "cartoony" world.. Wc3's graphics engine looks very silly in comparison to many RTS so Diablo being an already realistic graphic game... D3 will pretty peeeerrrty
Mesa Single Rectifier
Marshall 1960A vintage
Rg3exfm1 w/ EMG 85/81
Big Baby Taylor Acoustic
Ibanez TS808
Quote by Vermintide
I liked Diablo 3 better when it was called Hellgate: London.

Also, it will probably just be a single player, shiny graphics WoW.

Wait...

Have you the brain worms? WoW looks like ass. The graphics in D3 will be shiny.

Hellgate was lame though. If Blizzard would have done it it would have been infinitely better.

However, if they change the viewing angle to full 3D, it wont' really feel like Diablo anymore.
Schecter Loomis
LTD Horizon
Ibanez RGA121
Marshall DSL100
Peavey 5150

Quote by emagdnimasisiht
haha
This is the funniest thing i've ever read on UG.
lespaulrocks39, you sir are awesome.
That would be nice if they announce it but if they do make it, i think blizz would make it into a mmorpg. (why not completely dominate the mmorpg market with two leading games)
D2, was very close to one as it is, besides the whole shared world on a blizz run server aspect. You leveled and had a skill tree, grouped together to do boss runs, did boss runs over and over to get better items, traded items, crafted items with runes and gems, did pvp. D2 was pretty much a pioneer mmo.
Gear:
Jackson Dinky DK2L
Epiphone LP Standard
Yamaha Acoustic
Bugera 1990 w/ Peavey 2x12 cab
Apparently Hellgate was in not at all anything to do with blizzard. I hear it was some of the poeple who created Diablo and left blizzard who made that game... or something... and yes, I'm a huge Diablo fan ^^ i still play hehe.

Forum Archives / About / Advertise / Contact / Ultimate-Guitar.Com © 2006
Powered by: vBulletin Version 3.0.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2009, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
D3 would be great but im more concerned about the storyline... do we start afresh? and if my memory serves me right didnt we destroy his soul stone? and all his other brothers? (including Baal from expansion)

or maybe the story will be set before D1 and D2. better have free battlenet.

EDIT: can anyone beat my lvl 99 Necro with 25 skel war, 23 skel mage, 20 fire golem, 20 for all top curses and and 23 bone spirit! havent played for a while but i can remember them (LoD BTW)
█ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ Last.fm █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █

"Never interrupt an enemy when he is making a mistake."
~Napoleon Bonaparte
Last edited by dayvbayb at Apr 30, 2008,
Man, I absolutely loved Diablo II. This better be good (And my PC better be able to run it!)
New To Town With A Made Up Name

In The Angel's City

Chasing Fortune And Fame
09/03/2012
Quote by dayvbayb
D3 would be great but im more concerned about the storyline... do we start afresh? and if my memory serves me right didnt we destroy his soul stone? and all his other brothers? (including Baal from expansion)

I was wondering about that too, aside from a prequel there's really nothing they can do with the story because it's pretty much closed (all bad guys are dead and CAN'T come back to life)
My Gear:
Ashton AG131
Ashton GA10 (amp)
Marshall MG250DX (gasp, i know...)
Ibanez S470DXQM
EH Metal Muff
(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(") ... he's gaining power
Well, I hope they make it like DI&II, because WoW was just a horrid idea, the system it has is sooo ****ing kinked.

I also hope they don't make a World of Starcraft.
R.I.P. Charles Michael "Evil Chuck" Schuldiner
B. May 13 1967 - D. December 13 2001

Quote by eggsandham2
cuz ppl hate how power metal they are cuz they think its "gay" or w.e, which is immature and dirogitory
Quote by kennyvspenny

The Diablo universe is infinitely superior. It's much darker, morbid, and evil.

Whereas the Warcraft series has always been dumbed down and loaded with childish graphics, the Diablo series has maintained its sense of gore and morbidity.

I suppose it's just the fact that I'm a horror fan, which is why Diablo appeals to me so much more.

Though I would prefer Diablo 3 to be more of an RPG than an action/RPG game - which are far too common these days - I highly doubt it would ever happen.
I don't get why they don't just make......get ready....

World of Starcraft!

....how epic would that sh*t be!?!?!
Quote by Mongoose87
Diablo plays well to a more casual gamer uninterested in $15 a month fees. I think a new one is in their best interests.

Agreed! I use to play WoW but it was just too much, well made and all but too much.

DON'T PANIC! DON'T PANIC!
THEY DON'T LIKE IT UP 'EM!
Quote by Don't Panic Ok?
Agreed! I use to play WoW but it was just too much, well made and all but too much.

If you ask me they should have product placement to cover the costs

*running through the undercity, sees a poster up on the wall*

"Geico, so easy, an orc can do it"
Quote by SeveralSpecies
If you ask me they should have product placement to cover the costs

*running through the undercity, sees a poster up on the wall*

"Geico, so easy, an orc can do it"

They should actually, it would make them more than enough revenue.

DON'T PANIC! DON'T PANIC!
THEY DON'T LIKE IT UP 'EM!
Quote by SeveralSpecies
I don't get why they don't just make......get ready....

World of Starcraft!

....how epic would that sh*t be!?!?!

www.planetside.com MMOFPS. its pretty decent when its populated. east and west coast servers will be combining at some point i beleive. may not be what you are looking for, but its pretty good.

Edit:
Quote by Don't Panic Ok?

They should actually, it would make them more than enough revenue.

imagine if they charged per server....
Quote by dayvbayb

EDIT: can anyone beat my lvl 99 Necro with 25 skel war, 23 skel mage, 20 fire golem, 20 for all top curses and and 23 bone spirit! havent played for a while but i can remember them (LoD BTW)

The only reason you beat them is cause you lag your opponents out of this world with your stupid damn summons...
Quote by deathbat831
.........oh wow.
Eddy 372, im nominating you badass of UG
Quote by disturbed_n_wv
I believe thats the best looking Explorer I've ever seen, I did think they were all ugly until i seen that one Eddy372 good choice.

Quote by Archaon

Whereas the Warcraft series has always been dumbed down and loaded with childish graphics, the Diablo series has maintained its sense of gore and morbidity.

I suppose it's just the fact that I'm a horror fan, which is why Diablo appeals to me so much more.

Though I would prefer Diablo 3 to be more of an RPG than an action/RPG game - which are far too common these days - I highly doubt it would ever happen.

+1

and

Quote by Eddy372
The only reason you beat them is cause you lag your opponents out of this world with your stupid damn summons...

+1
Gear
-Ibanez RG321 ( /w D-Sonic)
-Agile AL-3100 (/w Custom + '59)
-Yamaha FG730S
-Crybaby 535Q
-Keeley TS-9
-ISP Decimator
-B-52 AT-212
Quote by Mental-lica
My hats off to you mr. lanzaa and you can put this in your sig

M en
E jaculating
T o
A wful
L yrics
man i reember in D2LOD i had a lvl 80 something fire sorce and she had a 30k Meteor and a 15k fireball. Worthless in hell mode, but raped the shizz out demons in nightmare

she slaughtered in normal too
Quote by Burtonjp
Im secretly a lesbian female in a male body. The worlds a tough place for me.

Quote by gunther_sucks
I once ran into a mirror that I didn't know was there. I think you could say We were both suprised.
God, everyone is saying "LOL CAN'T WAIT FOR DIABLO 3".

No-one knows what Blizzard are announcing, so don't get your hopes up.
Our hearts are with Nick Grundy.
Quote by Ez0ph
I think AvengedThrice is pretty cool guy, eh raeps kittens to death and doesn't afraid of anything.

He knows me well..
Quote by AvengedThrice
God, everyone is saying "LOL CAN'T WAIT FOR DIABLO 3".

No-one knows what Blizzard are announcing, so don't get your hopes up.

i agree, they could just be introducing a new race in Starcraft 2
Quote by Burtonjp
Im secretly a lesbian female in a male body. The worlds a tough place for me.

Quote by gunther_sucks
I once ran into a mirror that I didn't know was there. I think you could say We were both suprised.
^ I'm not too sure that will be winky face worthy... a 4th race on starcraft... they better not make the game a space version of wc3... *the zerg buildings already look ****ty enough to be a model for it)
Mesa Single Rectifier
Marshall 1960A vintage
Rg3exfm1 w/ EMG 85/81
Big Baby Taylor Acoustic
Ibanez TS808
A D3 would be awesome. i heard somewhere that there is some update that you can download for D2 or well hack your D2 to get and its supposed to change the game completly. i havent done it, but kids at my school have and they say its awesome
Quote by gatechballer
SoLgEr is the ****ing man!!!!!
i went to Diablo3.com and whats the big deal about the countdown? What is so special about tommorrow?

WHERE ARE THE AUTOBOTS?

Anyone wanna answer the first 2 questions...

and maybe the 3rd.
Founder of the Mike.h murder case group
Mike.h murder case
This day will go down in Lulzfamy.

Quote by Audio™
The Pit can't even solve what they want for lunch let alone how to save the world.
Last edited by ir0n_ma1den at Apr 30, 2008,
d2 stole like 2 years of my life im not going to buy d3 as much as id love to play it. My gf hates how much i play cod4 on live if i had that guitar and d3 it would be over i imagine lol.
Quote by /-\liceNChains
d2 stole like 2 years of my life im not going to buy d3 as much as id love to play it. My gf hates how much i play cod4 on live if i had that guitar and d3 it would be over i imagine lol.

When I read that, I imagined someone saying it in the most monotonous tone ever.
Schecter Loomis
LTD Horizon
Ibanez RGA121
Marshall DSL100
Peavey 5150

Quote by emagdnimasisiht
haha
This is the funniest thing i've ever read on UG.
lespaulrocks39, you sir are awesome.
Quote by Archaon

This post deserves to go in a hall of fame, or something.
R.I.P. Charles Michael "Evil Chuck" Schuldiner
B. May 13 1967 - D. December 13 2001

Quote by eggsandham2
cuz ppl hate how power metal they are cuz they think its "gay" or w.e, which is immature and dirogitory
Quote by Slaytanic1993

This post deserves to go in a hall of fame, or something.

Glad to see there are others that share the same thoughts.
Page 1 of 2