Right, so, I live in oshawa, and I have every intention of going to see Gigantour 3.

Absolutely no difficulty in getting there. However there is difficulty in getting back to oshawa. The last train from Malton to Union Station leaves @ 10 p.m.

I'm pretty sure that this will compromise seeing the latter half of Megadeth's set, but thats something I don't really want to do. SO, that being said, how are other people getting back to Oshawa/Whitby/Ajax/Pickering and dealing with this problem?
Quote by metaldud536
Yes. When the shield generator on Endor has been deactivated, Rogue Squadron is easily able to enter the Death Star II without repurcussions.

...And that's how menstruation works.
stay the night and go back to oshekakwaba or wherever youre from the next day
I'm Steve
Quote by redh0tchilip3pp
Sleep rough in the train station, or just wonder the place all night. Then come morning, hop on a train.

+1
just book a night at the nearest hotel and stay there, then get on the train the next morning and go back home.
I put a dollar in a change machine. Nothing changed.
is driving not an option?
"There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die."-Duke
Quote by civildp1
is driving not an option?

I'm pretty sure he'd have said if it was.

Also, you could always meet somebody in the queue before the show who lives in Oshawa. Then just hitch a ride with them back.
Yeah, Driving is not an option... And another problem is that Arrow Hall/ The International centre (which is where the event is being staged) is right next to Pearson International Airport, but other than that, It's in the middle of nowhere. So If I were to wander, that'd have to be where I'd wander with my 3 other friends.... And the fact that I'm with 3 other people, all of whom cannot offer vehicular transportation, makes catching a ride with others from oshawa nearly impossible + impractical; we're certainly not going to draw straws.
Quote by metaldud536
Yes. When the shield generator on Endor has been deactivated, Rogue Squadron is easily able to enter the Death Star II without repurcussions.

thanks for the advice all...
Quote by metaldud536

Let's just say one should check for toilet roll before one takes a sh*t...
"And after all of this, I am amazed...

...that I am cursed far more than I am praised."