I think The Hoosiers are great (even though thier most recent tracks have been fair crap), but does anyone else think that Cops And Robbers sounds like a rip off of Love Catcs by The Cure? My mate's Dad pointed it out and they sound almost identical. Check it out on YouTube!
Quote by wastingtime
chavs haha such a funny word, in my house we call them ferals

Member Number 6 Of The "Mick Ronson Is an extremely Awesome Guitar Player" Fanclub

POLICE till I die!
I like the Hoosiers. The first two singles were great. The rest were rather poor I thought. The album wasn't so great either but they are still great live.
i love the hoosiers, i found them randomly on youtube one day. I love their cd, but the videos they put out on youtube are ****ing hilarious
Just because I play the drums doesn't mean I suck at guitar, or ams that I's iz stoopidz.

Space that ain't yours
Wasn't there a Hoosiers thread that was stickied for the lulz awhile ago?

Or was that the Wombats?
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
Quote by element4433
Wasn't there a Hoosiers thread that was stickied for the lulz awhile ago?

Or was that the Wombats?

Was The Hoosiers

They're not bad, a catchy band, but not a proper band

As for The Wombats, they own
Quote by meh17
As for The Wombats, they own
They own the prestigious title of "Worst band smb has suffered through a live show" but that's about it
Quote by smb
They own the prestigious title of "Worst band smb has suffered through a live show" but that's about it

Wow, never seen them live, but they're so much better than all the other indie bands.

I love their lyrics too "Carrots help us see much better in the dark/don't talk to girls who'll break your heart"

They have a stupid charm about them. The Wombats FTW!
Quote by belavista man
does anyone else think that Cops And Robbers sounds like a rip off of Love Catcs by The Cure?

Totally does, they've copied everything down to the bass timing, and the screeching guitar licks that sound like a cat haha
Could have been a bit more subtle, but i still love 'em
You know they have already admitted that Cops And Robbers sounds pretty similar to The Cure.........
Drowned by the screams of decadence; a call to arms...
Quote by The Lyricist
You know they have already admitted that Cops And Robbers sounds pretty similar to The Cure.........

Ooo, a Hoosiers fan

Whats that like?
the advert they made to promote their album on tv was pretty hilarious.
what a pity their music sucks.
Quote by Jaret Reddick
wake me up when september ends makes me cry evry time!

emos forever
:-(
I like them
To be honest, what I don't like is music snobbery!
Drowned by the screams of decadence; a call to arms...
Quote by The Lyricist
I like them
To be honest, what I don't like is music snobbery!

Having an opinion that disagrees with yours is not snobbery.
Quote by smb
Having an opinion that disagrees with yours is not snobbery.

+1

I like The Hoosiers, but not much

I'll listen to their single a lot over a short period, then never again
Personally think they are an ok band, by no means anything specially, don't own their album or anything.

Favourite track of theirs would have to be "Worst Case Scenario."
TR19

I'm gonna turn it into hydrogen.....