so you may have noticed "where has bendy gone?" anyways i just needed to go for a quick trip to hell (FOTB). and guess what? ive got pictures! ill post em up in a couple hours.

so... discuss.
I guess it kinda goes without saying "Pics or it didn't happen," eh?
well... the pics are under copyright. i could post them but then hell (FOTB) would sue my ass off. and besides, im going to school in 5 minutes.
Who are you?

I'm only messing.
Proud owner of an Engl Thunder 50 Reverb and an Ibanez S470

"The end is extremely fucking nigh..."
cool, bendy's back! so no FOTB pics then?

This is Larry The If you click him, he will give you magic powers.
srsly.

If you are not willing to die for the perfect s'more, Then you don't deserve a s'more at all.
I did notice the lack of bendystraw around The Pit. Welcome back.

Quote by hazzmatazz
youmakemesmile...

Quote by sebastian_96
Today I stole a girls tampons for being such an annoying bitch.

MUFC

My love for you
Is like a truck
Berserker.
wtf is FOTB?
Quote by sashki
A lot of pros do that: if they play a wrong note, they'll hit it again to make it look as if it's intentional. It's called "jazz", aparently.
thanks Ill check it out.
Quote by sashki
A lot of pros do that: if they play a wrong note, they'll hit it again to make it look as if it's intentional. It's called "jazz", aparently.
damn it, i can't log in to my photobucket account. i forgot the password. i guess my journey to hell project was a waste of time. crap. i worked hard on it.
I was going to do this but in text form. Carmel said I wasn't allowed though. Damn you Carmel *shakes fist at sky*

EDIT: And welcome back.
Hey! I remember you!
Bands to see before I die:
Iron Maiden
Foo Fighters
Megadeth
Reel Big Fish
Rush
Streetlight Manifesto

Gear:
Epi LP Standard
Washburn Strat
Line 6 Spider (Yes, I know it's bad)

GAS:
Ibanez RG3570Z
Digitech Whammy
Quote by bendystraw
damn it, i can't log in to my photobucket account. i forgot the password. i guess my journey to hell project was a waste of time. crap. i worked hard on it.

>_<

I've been to FOTB once, by mistake mind you, and it is one place I'd like to never return to...
Quote by mooshoepork
thanks Ill check it out.

That might be a bit of a struggle.

Welcome back Flexxo.
Quote by mooshoepork
wtf is FOTB?

read the pit rules. Yes, the pit has rules.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
making a windows machine look like a mac is like putting lipstick on a pig.

~We Rock Out With Our Cocks Out!: UG Naked Club.~
Quote by 14shadesofblue
^
you wanted to get banned? LOSER!

i didn't want to get banned but i wanted a fucking awesome return thread.
Quote by frankv
Back when I got banned I was so disappointed I couldn't post in other people's threads. I thought it would be like the wild, wild west.

yeah. there is a FOTB group which supplied some fun. jack off jill and kidsilicon and pat mcrotch and several species were there to name a few.
At least you didn't spend three monthes in there,get unbanned for a week,and then go back for another two monthes or so.
Quote by Jackal58
If I was Santa you'd all get shit for Christmas.