I was wondering if any of you have had a chance to test out the Line6 Spider Jam. I'm interested in your thoughts on the looping feature. Anyone know how it compares to something like a Jamman or Boss RC?

It seems like a good practice amp, with a lot of stuff packed into one device.

Anyone test it out, or own it and care to comment?
It is a very good practice amp, but obviously the tone isn't fantastic. As long as you get a low-wattage one it should serve you well.

╠═══════╬═══════╣

Solder fume huffer σƒ τλε τρπ βπστλεπλσσδ

╠═══════╬═══════╣

Electronic Audio Experiments
Quote by stradivari310
It is a very good practice amp, but obviously the tone isn't fantastic. As long as you get a low-wattage one it should serve you well.

You're probably talking about the Spider series in general. The Jam is basically a Microcubespider, with a looper feature or something.
Quote by Lunchbox362
This thread if fail in almost every way imaniganable.
I've messed around with the sound of it and it was crap. If you want a practice amp, buy a normal spider. If you want a looper, but a proper one.
A dwarf might hear you. What then?

My Music
Basically its a spider with a new feature. The amp isnt better, more reliable, or improved the tone.
I guess none of you have tried it...it's a 75Watt Spider III amp with some added features. I was going to buy a looper (RC-20XL) but the new Spider Jam seemed like it might do as an all purpose practice device.

Sound quality was ok. Not a tube amp, but as good as any of the other solid states...maybe better
Oh, my bad. I thought it was the Microcube-sized Spider. That's the Spider Micro.
Quote by Lunchbox362
This thread if fail in almost every way imaniganable.