Listening as I write...

Needs bass, badly

Drums are pretty solidly programmed, well done

Vocals don't do it for me really, a bit high and shrieky. And I dunno about the spoken word samples.

Riffs are pretty killer though, sounded like some keys in the background or a guitar layer, very nice. Cool clean part, phrygian?

Solo's pretty gnarly, not too over the top but plenty of swagger, guitar work in general is pretty killer. Just some bass and maybe get the singer to balls it up a bit and it's a pretty stomping piece of work you've got there!
Hey Webyl, yeah I should have spent more time on the bass, it had cheap pickups and was ran through the POD so it was difficult getting a decent sound without spending a bit of time on it. A good bass and a bass pod are my next purchase. Would like to get drumkit from hell going also. Thanks for the comments!
i've got an podXT too , how did you get that much bite in your sound? i can't get it that way , well on to the crit

really like the riffing , drums could need a little more "BÄM" for my liking , but it all comes really good through the mix,wich i struggle so hard with <.< , really nice clean part and the distortion riffs in that , really damn nice !
i wish i could solo like that ... guess i never will haha!
nice little samples from time to time(i love samples in general lol)

i really liked the song man
the only thing i didn't like has been the vocals , just ... don't know man they don't fit in there, or atleast , for me they don't , and as stated above the lack of a decent bass kinda makes it weaker i guess , but other then that , pretty killer song man

keep up the good work!

maybe c4c? http://ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=849450
english is not my native language
dude omg that **** was heavy as **** man! love the booms you put in...good job not using too many of the booms.....i thought the vocals were good reminded me of some bodom....drums were perfect and the solo just needed to be brought up a lil higher in the mix (which was awesome). crit for crit eh? My Post
by the way how did you do those booms?
GOMEZ
Originally posted by Marroon5MustDie
It's spelled khoyaschotsii. Trust me, I'm a Native American. My name is Running Rainbow.
Quote by Eaglemania
i've got an podXT too , how did you get that much bite in your sound?

Hey man, I think the tone I used was "much heavy"
3 tracks panned 100/80/60 each side, so 6 guitar tracks in total.
Not much reverb and boosted the mids.
Hope this helps and thanks for the input!
Quote by gomezisastud07
dude omg that **** was heavy as **** man! love the booms you put in...good job not using too many of the booms.....i thought the vocals were good reminded me of some bodom....drums were perfect and the solo just needed to be brought up a lil higher in the mix (which was awesome). crit for crit eh? My Post
by the way how did you do those booms?

The booms were created by getting a single strike of a floor tom in beatcraft. Saved as a wav and imported into Audition. Then i used the "underwater - deep" filter in "FFT Filter" Then I used the stretch feature to lengthen and lower the pitch. Audition is useful for creating stuff like that. Thanks for your input, I'll check out ur stuff!
awsome ,the recording quality is just great

just like that guy before me said ,add bass and change the vocal style cuz its realy ruining the style,also scrap the spoken words

the song structure owns pretty hards ,sounds like something i'd buy

and the solo is the best part of the song ,pretty good ,fast and short ,perfect for the song

crit me if you have time ,and let me know if you redid the song ,id realy like to listen to it with the changes

https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=850490
Wolv
dude that sounded killer! check my out maybe i can some vocals on one of your songs.
I didn't like the vocals at all, to be honest. But damn! Chuggin' metal riffs alright! Good Meshuggah-esque tone.
Thanks for the comments all, much appreciated. It's good to get input from people who know their stuff. Getting around to checking everyone's music out, slowly but surely (dialup)
Lots of talent here.

By the way, if anyone wants the drum sounds used in this in for use in Beatcraft or something similar, let me know. Most are wav, some in wma format.
Never use a breakdown riff in the beginning of a song. Thats the only bad thing next to vocals.
hey nimiety, i want to ask you a couple questions about the software if thats ok with you. ive been havign nothing but trouble trying to make and record msuic for the past 3 years. . .
Electro Metal???

myspace.com/lividarchaic
Well, i'm impressed with the songwriting but considering the genre it's too "core" and not enough "death" for my taste... The song structure gets a little repetitive after the bridge and the vocals don't fit well at all. However your recording quality is excellent, it sounds professional. Good work.
Hey Neo, what do u need to know about recording, u use audition?

AMGram, I've got a few songs yet to be recorded with more of a death metal influence.