Great
3 50%
Good
3 50%
Meh!!
0 0%
Voters: 6.
Solo after arpeggios is kinda meh i spose, its not as i play it
anyway i posted a rough outline of this before and this is the near goal, sorry bout the gp4 mixing, its a little of in terms of volume cause its made for gp5.2
hope you guys like it, if you want you can change bits you think will help it.

Thanks
Attachments:
The paradox gp5.2,4, midi.zip
Quote by Roc8995
I ran into some fingering issues. I can get it up to speed the way I've been fingering it, but I'm wondering if you guys have any better ideas, because it seems like there should be an easier way to finger this.

Don't worry there is Roc, there is
Well, at first i thought i wouldn´t like this very much
but then the key faded in, and i thought "wooooo spooky" but the first riff kinda let down the mood.
The second riff, however, was great. The build up to that rockking part after bar 60 was good, too. Liked the sweeps, maybe a bit to much. Didn´t like the rest of the solo that much. I liked the switch to the darker mood of the song, kinda reminded me of the first song I posted here. Second Solo was great, tho.

Overall, a good 8/10
In the end, we will remember not the words of our enemies, but the silence of our friends.

Quote by Lord-O-Donuts
Banned for being the coolest April 08'er on UG.

please check out my own album:
almilano.bandcamp.com
Quote by Madzää
Well, at first i thought i wouldn´t like this very much
but then the key faded in, and i thought "wooooo spooky" but the first riff kinda let down the mood.
The second riff, however, was great. The build up to that rockking part after bar 60 was good, too. Liked the sweeps, maybe a bit to much. Didn´t like the rest of the solo that much. I liked the switch to the darker mood of the song, kinda reminded me of the first song I posted here. Second Solo was great, tho.

Overall, a good 8/10

by liked the sweeps, maybe a but too much do you mean
a) i liked the sweeps (i liked them) too much
B) i liked them but there was too much
Quote by Roc8995
I ran into some fingering issues. I can get it up to speed the way I've been fingering it, but I'm wondering if you guys have any better ideas, because it seems like there should be an easier way to finger this.

Don't worry there is Roc, there is
that was amazing, despite some solo issues, i loved it all, especially the outro, intro and the 13/8 part, nice job on the keys too, you made them more a part f the song then straight forward backing
Well, there were too much sweeps, so the epicness gets a bit boring....
In the end, we will remember not the words of our enemies, but the silence of our friends.

Quote by Lord-O-Donuts
Banned for being the coolest April 08'er on UG.

please check out my own album:
almilano.bandcamp.com
One thing I didn't like, was the synthesized part.
Synth + LOW notes = Nay.
I don't think you're supposed to have polls on these, are you?
...Nothing you've ever...
...Planned on ever turned out...
...The way you planned...

...You're still disappointing them...