download link fot the ep doesn't work,

but from your myspace I listened to the two songs,
didn't like "crazy like a war", especially the beginning, I could predict the following note,
Running in the shelter is quite good, a bit repetitive, but a nice riff.

all you guys need is a new singer, it isn't awfull, but you can hear the singer has to concentrate at playing his guitar as well, this results in the lack of emotion in your voice.

I think in the end you guys will make a nice band, keep up the work.
thanks for your feedback !
The link works fine it just takes a bit before it loads.
just finished listening to the EP for the 3rd time.
I think the singer is pretty good actually, and some songs such as Afraid and Crazy like a war sound are kinda unique imo
Overall there's some pretty good songs in there, and all of them sound very diferent from each other which is great

now waiting for your next record
First of all congrats on the e.p, while it's decent i've got some advice if you want to hear it: Your singer should perhaps focus more on his singing trying to get some emotion into it. Maybe you could record the vocals seperately then when your recording the actual music you focus all your attention on the guitar playing.
Also the benifit of recording the music and the vocals individualy is that you make the vocal stand out more or less by mixing it diffrently.
Hope this helps
Quote by RSOB Bass
Thanks Andy, you're fucking awesome.

Quote by XmydyingheartX
^___^

Quote by Andrea55
Banned because I love you!

Happily e-married to RSOB Bass
E-brother to Andrea55
E-Uncle to KitKat555
Quote by numinis
download link fot the ep doesn't work,

but from your myspace I listened to the two songs,
didn't like "crazy like a war", especially the beginning, I could predict the following note,
Running in the shelter is quite good, a bit repetitive, but a nice riff.

all you guys need is a new singer, it isn't awfull, but you can hear the singer has to concentrate at playing his guitar as well, this results in the lack of emotion in your voice.

I think in the end you guys will make a nice band, keep up the work.

What he says.

Sad to say, the vocals always seem to be below par for new bands. Ah well. Good effort. I downloaded the EP.
I liked the first songs vocals more then the seconds. Tee singer could be really good with some more practice. I can imagine you guys in a couple months being a really good band. As of now, you guys are all right.
www.youtube.com/jordan123x
wow I didn't see all these replies.

guitardude87: yeah probably

badpun: we recorded the vocals as well as each instrument seperately, so it's not because of that. I do believe my problem is mostly because I almost sing in the same monotone key, as well as some lack of practice. I've been working really hard on my vocals, and I can assure you our next recording will show it.

Time Seller: Thanks

JordantheAxe: Thanks ! We keep improving if you compared our first recordings and our last you'd easely spot a big diference.

lavazza: Yeah you're right about the the clash thing, when we first started off we were a lot more punk and the clash was one of our main references, but we changed over time as you can see by the EP and our myspace songs.
lol thanks I only saw this now xD
Btw I'm bumping this thread to say we remixed the EP and fixed some things in the booklet, and is now available again.
Last edited by MikeDee at Aug 9, 2008,