Who's coming to see Bad Religion @ Groezrock Belgium this month??? It's going to be a great two-day-festivall!!!
Also coming :Sick of it all, Face to face, Agnostic Front, No fun at all, strike anywhere and many many others.
Last edited by bud budders at Apr 30, 2008,
I actually really enjoy their music, no matter what people may say about Greg, he is a creep, but his voice is cool, and I love the band's vocal harmonies, they're just a really good melo-hardcore band.

My band is gonna do a cover for them
Bad Religion is my favorite band! I saw them in October and they were A- MAZING.

I had chills down my spine the whole time. I think I might have creamed my pants as well.

Yeah, they're that good.
Edwards Les Paul Custom
Burny SG Junior
DIY Telecaster
Keeley RAT 2
Marshall JCM 800 4104
They're another boring, overrated band. I've only got How Could Hell Be Any Worse and all the songs sound the same. Good lyrics, boring music.
And clenching your fist for the ones like us
Who are oppressed by the figures of beauty,
You fixed yourself, you said, "Well, never mind,
We are ugly, but we have the music."
Quote by original=punk
I actually really enjoy their music, no matter what people may say about Greg, he is a creep, but his voice is cool

I was going to ask how so (aside from the webcam thing), but, then again, I don't think I want to know.

I recently started listening to Bad Religion again, actually. They're one of those bands that helped me get into music. They're all right.
Quote by Ska Wars
They're another boring, overrated band. I've only got How Could Hell Be Any Worse and all the songs sound the same. Good lyrics, boring music.

Thats my favortie album I own
Edwards Les Paul Custom
Burny SG Junior
DIY Telecaster
Keeley RAT 2
Marshall JCM 800 4104
They just sound exactly like a lot of other bands to me. I guess it's because they are so widely copied, but it still makes them seem kinda boring to me. I like a few songs from their debut album, though.
Quote by Ska Wars

I love that album! That was one of the first punk albums I bought, and it's been a favorite of mine ever since.
Quote by original=punk
I actually really enjoy their music, no matter what people may say about Greg, he is a creep, but his voice is cool, and I love the band's vocal harmonies, they're just a really good melo-hardcore band.

H.M.asS once covered American Jesus, I have a recording of it, it sounds creepy.......We did that until our punk covers became.......let´s say different

Quote by Ska Wars

In their later stuff, whatever people say about it, there´s more diversity and songs like Sowing the Seeds of Utopia are great
Quote by bud budders

Also coming :Sick of it all, Face to face, Agnostic Front, No fun at all, strike anywhere and many many others.

sooooo jealous.

i wanted to go over to groezrock to see face to face, but ive got to go to a friends wedding that weekend, so gutted
Quote by lavazza
I aven´t been to too many weddings, but isn´t that usual.......free drinks and food?

Have you ever been to American wedding?
Where is the vodka, where's marinated herring?
Where is the supply that gonna last three days?
Where is the band that like Fanfare.
Gonna keep it goin' 24 hours

Ta-tar-ranta-ta-ta
Super taran-ta taran-ta ran-ta ta

Instead it's one in the mornin'
and DJ is patchin' up the cords
Everybody's full of cake
Staring at the floor
Proper couples start to wonder
That it's time to do
People gotta get up early
Yep, they gotta go
And she'd gotta boyfriend
And this whole ****ing thing
Is just a one huge disappointment

Ta-tar-ran-ta

Nothing gets these people going
not even Gypsy Kings
nobody talks about my Supertheory
of Supereverythings!
SO be you Donald Trump
Or be an anarchist
Make sure that your wedding
Doesn't end up like this

I understand the cultures
Of a different kind
But here word celebration
Just doesn't come to mind
Quote by sargasm
Have you ever been to American wedding?
Where is the vodka, where's marinated herring?
Where is the supply that gonna last three days?
Where is the band that like Fanfare.
Gonna keep it goin' 24 hours

Ta-tar-ranta-ta-ta
Super taran-ta taran-ta ran-ta ta

Instead it's one in the mornin'
and DJ is patchin' up the cords
Everybody's full of cake
Staring at the floor
Proper couples start to wonder
That it's time to do
Yep, they gotta go
And she'd gotta boyfriend
And this whole ****ing thing
Is just a one huge disappointment

Ta-tar-ran-ta

Nothing gets these people going
not even Gypsy Kings
nobody talks about my Supertheory
of Supereverythings!
SO be you Donald Trump
Or be an anarchist
Make sure that your wedding
Doesn't end up like this

I understand the cultures
Of a different kind
But here word celebration
Just doesn't come to mind

Gogol Bordello, FTW!!! Awesome song!
Quote by original=punk
I actually really enjoy their music, no matter what people may say about Greg, he is a creep , but his voice is cool, and I love the band's vocal harmonies, they're just a really good melo-hardcore band.

and what do people say about him?
Quote by adr11iano
and what do people say about him?

He was doing interesting things on webcam with someone and everyone found out about it and saw pictures and we all had a laugh.
I don't see what the big deal is. Who here doesnt do interesting things on webcams?
Edwards Les Paul Custom
Burny SG Junior
DIY Telecaster
Keeley RAT 2
Marshall JCM 800 4104
I think they're overrated personally, they're decent, but they really aren't as good as people say.
I'm the same as I was when I was six years old
And oh my god I feel so damn old
I don't really feel anything
Quote by Ska Wars

I think you should give them more of a shot. Try listening to: honest goodbye, you, generator, only entertainment, infected, punk rock song, los angeles is burning, and sorrow

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T7YazwP8GtY

that ought to start you off.
^I have a picture I took of Brian Baker playing the solo to that song

EDIT:
Edwards Les Paul Custom
Burny SG Junior
DIY Telecaster
Keeley RAT 2
Marshall JCM 800 4104
I like Bad Religion but I'm not going to take time to defend them. I could really care less, since nowadays only fags listen to Bad Religion.

And don't any of you say "I like Bad Religion I'm not a fag," I hope you guys know enough to knwo I'm not talking about any of you.
Journalism is just a gun. It's only got one bullet in it, but if you aim right, that's all you need. Aim it right, and you can blow a kneecap off the world.
But axxxxxxeee I listen to BR and I'm a fag.

Also, blackflag, Sorrow was the song that got me into them, thank-you-very-much.
Everytime you fag it up an angel gets killed by crying Jesus while a kitten simultaneously becomes blind and gets killed. Also you get AIDs.
Journalism is just a gun. It's only got one bullet in it, but if you aim right, that's all you need. Aim it right, and you can blow a kneecap off the world.
Duh. That's why I'm a fag.

It's all in my homosexuality-agenda.
We all hate america, and freedom.
I'm a communist.