EMG 85 & 81 on their way now, but the amp wont be for ordered for another few weeks.

I was looking for metal tones with decent cleans, and tube, and a reasonable price, so I am thinking a Bugera 6262 head with a Vader 2x12 cab. I realize I have changed my mind from a Boogie Roadster with an Earcandy cab, but I think I like the tightness of the Bugera a lot more, and the depth of the Vader cab a lot more......

opinions?
ideas?
think its a bad idea?
I've bought, sold, and traded more gear than I care to admit.
bump...

please guys, I need some suggestions before I even think about this....
i dont know much about metal. but ill try and help you so you dont have to keep bumping.
i have never played a BUgera amp, nor do i play metal, but yesterday on here someone else asked about that amp for metal and everyone said it wasnt all that great. i beleive a B52 or something like that is a good alternative.
im really sorry i cant be of more help. but i tried. if you can, go out and play some amps and see what you like. also, look for a used 5150 or some kind of mesa.

edit:
those pickups seem to be the standard metal pickup these days. i guess you cant go wrong with them. keep in mind if your putting them on a guitar that has passive pups in it, you will need to make/find room for a 9 volt battery.
thanks....

any other gain *****s on?
Bugeras are good sounding amps, but I don't think no one has owned one long enough to see how durable they are.
Call me Wes.
Gear:
Fender American Deluxe HSS Strat
Chicago Blues Box Roadhouse
Bad Cat Cougar 5
1957 Gibson GA-5
Ceriatone 18w TMB Combo
Hughes & Kettner Tube Factor
Various Ibanez TS9s
Weber MASS Attenuator
But do you think it could do all my high gain stuff as well as the clean stuff?