I've heard nothing but amazing things about the Hellraiser FR, but price being main concern atm, and still not wanting to get a PoS, I figured i'd ask about the non FR version. Anyone own/have played/have heard the diff between the two?

I need a practice amp also, so I'm just trying to be economical :/ Btw, any recommendations other than the valveking 112 for a practice amp?
The one without the Floyd is pretty damn nice. I am a proud owner of one, it just sucks cause it has such killer tones, but you cant put the sound to full use without a Floyd, like dive bombs, solo ****, etc...
Quote by slapsymcdougal
I suggest you select the least popular of the woman-creatures, and fart directly in her face.
take a look at the micro cube, good practice amp
Send me off to bed forevermore.
It's the same guitar, just with a fixed bridge instead of a Floyd... what else do you expect?

And I wouldn't use a tube amp strictly as a practice amp. Unless you are in a band or are gigging, I would go with a Roland Cube 60 or Vox AD30VT-XL.
Heads will roll. Throats will be slit. Blood will flow like springs of water.
Quote by mafropetee
It's the same guitar, just with a fixed bridge instead of a Floyd... what else do you expect?

to be totally honest, I don't know what to expect. I'm a total noob, hence the seeking of sagely advice from UG forum-goers