Anyone else getting scared about the bloody deadline for the Integrated Assignment?

Im recording mine =Tomorrow-. And all i've got is an intro so far..Reeeeally need to figure out what im doing.
Whats the integrated assignment? I did GCSE Music but I don't remember that, must be a different exam board.

EDIT: Just thought, my AS Retake compositional techniques is due in tomorrow, serialism ftl. Thankfully I've finished that.
Quote by its_alive
rich_sg, I promote you to Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. of the Pit. way to speak your opinion.

Quote by ErnieBallfists
RICH_SG you are a filthy person for accusing me of dirty trolling , you are a stiff coconut
We're doing it through AQA. Get 4 choices to compose for. Im doing Music for FIlm,got a script for a Western Film that i've gotta follow. Just going for a chord sequence with implemented trumpets and whistles and so on right now..Very drole.
Integrated assignment exam is next wednesday. Its a basically part of a composition that you have to do based on a breif. Then in the exam you have to answer questions about the composition, I doubt it'll be that hard.
The exams not the hard part for me. Harder for me is actually composing (Which im doing right now)
I did the popular music one and did a bunch of turkish scales. Western ones not that difficult, all you gotta do really is use an acoustic and vary chord structure and rhythms.
I'm doing the Western which I finished yesterday Are you doing the folk piece?
NOPE.
Im doing the western. Can youg uys give me sort of,ideas on what to do for it? With actual chord names etc..Im pretty bad at this stuff...Its getting annoying now.
Try this:
play an E major chord. Strum it a few times
then move your fingers up a semitone and strum that fast
then move them back up to the Emajor chord
(remember to leave the open strings open)
Excellent idea! Thanks a lot madman. I think i'll be abusing that little technique a hell of a lot throughout this. That..and a lot of sound editing. I guess the music technician can input the sounds i want..drums etcetera
If you have GP5 then write something in there. Also, you know you have to have sheet music WITH your realisation?
NOPE.
I absolutely -need- sheet music? We've not been told that whatsoever.
Quote by Terrodar
I absolutely -need- sheet music? We've not been told that whatsoever.

We have been told to have either sheet music, tab or annotation (but that's only if you are doing the folk song). I think it is evidence that you made it and to see if you understand musical ideas to make the piece realistic...
NOPE.
Ah thats fine. We're doing an annotation. So i should go alright with that chord sequence...Only problem is filling in the rest. But its only 2 minutes long,i can abuse Cubase to the max.
We did OCR, and I have finished all of my coursework

now all i have is Theory lessons untill my exam
MYSPACE
MYUG

Quote by lp_std
no idea but your avatar wins
I did a Western Film score for my AS composition, make sure you use a quaver-semi quaver-semi quaver Iron Maiden style galloping rhythm in there, it's cliche but its all about jumping through hoops in Music.
Quote by its_alive
rich_sg, I promote you to Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. of the Pit. way to speak your opinion.

Quote by ErnieBallfists
RICH_SG you are a filthy person for accusing me of dirty trolling , you are a stiff coconut