Hey there guys another guitar question. I saw a Yamaha Pacifica 612V on the internet and liked its looks and nice price tag £299. I was wondering if I should get the guitar, the style of music I play is mainly Classic Rock, bit of blues, Punk but mainly alot of improvising.
And of course if you've tried the guitar please tell me what your personal experience with it was like. Thanks.
My Gear:
Gibson Les Paul Studio
Fender MIM Stratocaster
Yamaha Pacifica 112v
Epiphone G-400
Cheap acoustic

Roland Cube 30X
USA Big Muff PI
Dunlop Crybaby Wah GCB-95
I have a Pacifica, don't know the product type, just some sort of pacifica. Its alright, good for beginers. Try it out in a local shop before buying.

Origionaly Posted by CTFOD
Origionaly Posted by hownowbrowncow:
Get a new bicycle
Then you can ride it with no handlebars.

No handlebars.

No handlebars...
Tbh I think you should just visit a local store and try as many guitars as you can because at the end of the day, you're playing the guitar and it's your sound.

I have the lower end PAC112 so I don't have experience with the 612 sorry.
Ok guys thanks.
My Gear:
Gibson Les Paul Studio
Fender MIM Stratocaster
Yamaha Pacifica 112v
Epiphone G-400
Cheap acoustic

Roland Cube 30X
USA Big Muff PI
Dunlop Crybaby Wah GCB-95
Ive had a pacifica for almost 10 years and I have nothing bad to say about it. They're great guitars if you're on a budget.
i love pacificas.theyre the best value budget guitar imo
ಠ_ಠ
<|>
/ω\

Tell me what nation on this earth, was not born of tragedy-Primordial
Pacifica is actually my getar for now. I got a nice little bundle for about 250 or something that came with a cheap practice amp, which I fixed with adding a tone pedal and whatnot, which the extra 450 can handle. But the pacifica is probably your best bet for practicing and maybe a little gigging if you can get the right amps. It has a really good durablilty, too.
the whammy bar broke on mine after a year and a half but then i really abuse it
ಠ_ಠ
<|>
/ω\

Tell me what nation on this earth, was not born of tragedy-Primordial