As the title implies what are good songs for impressing females? I know only one and that is Black Bird. its an easy song and chicks love it. anyone else got any?
May I ask, why would you want to use your guitar to do it?

Just whack out your penis, they'll love it!
Cam Sampbell's my hero
Quote by dangorironhide
Wait for the barrage of 'I cum blood'

EDIT: F*ck it, beaten by St.Loony!

DUUUUUUDE! i been sigged! your funny
Jesus Christ. The amount of people that come on here asking what songs to play to a girl. What happened to going to the cinema, to dinner, or plain old using-your-brain? Seriously, if you need to rely on the guitar for picking up chicks I honestly pity you.
Ego inflating praise here:
Quote by Fishyesque
That is SOOOOOOOOOOO sig worthy! Pure awesomeness to you, sir.

C wut I did thar Fishy?

's UG
**Reported** as there are already hundreds of threads for this.

Also it doesn't work, if someone tried to play me a song I would laugh and tell them to get guitar lessons, or to fuck off and stop thinking that girls like that crap when they clearly don't.

Also stop watching chick flicks. This is the only time this works.
Play her "Searchbar". chicks love that song.
Gear
Epiphone G-400
Orange Tiny Terror
Marshall 1936 2x12 Cabinet
Blackstar HT-Dual
MXR 10-Band EQ
1. Get acoustic
2. Play basic chord progression
3. Sing about said girl
4. ????
5. Profit
Proud member of r0k 4 Chr15t club, PM T3hRav3n/christianbassis to join.

The Rig:
Dean Icon
Cimar strat-copy
Ibanez GRX-40
Dean Edge-1 Bass
Digitech RpX400
Peavey Rage 158

Creater of Tuba players united, pm to join.
Quote by metaldud536
How about you try to NOT cover your personality with your guitar, and work on your personality.

+1

But i'll help ya anyway.

John Mayer - "Your Body is a Wonderland" got me some once
DMB - Crash is one they also like
GNR - Sweet Child of Mine somehow works as does Patience... i dunno

EDIT: By the way, none of these or any song will work unless you have the charisma to make the girl interested in the first place, they will merely be icing on the cake for her
Out here you've gotta know where your towel is!
Last edited by ValoRhoads at Apr 30, 2008,
Three words:

FEMALES DON'T CARE!!

In other words you're not going to impress them. Forget it.

And to everyone who says "I Cum Blood," FOR FUCK'S SAKE THERE ARE EVEN WORSE SONG TITLES BY CANNIBAL CORPSE YOU MORONS!!!

Examples:

Entrails Ripped From A Virgin`s cunt
Addicted To Vaginal Skin
Fucked With A Knife

...and so on.

Your lack of creativity/general laziness is more disturbing than any image of genital mutilation can ever be!
"Virtually no one who is taught Relativity continues to read the Bible."

Quote by Mistress_Ibanez
**Reported** as there are already hundreds of threads for this.

Also it doesn't work, if someone tried to play me a song I would laugh and tell them to get guitar lessons, or to fuck off and stop thinking that girls like that crap when they clearly don't.

Also stop watching chick flicks. This is the only time this works.

wow im not asking so i can pick up random chicks i use it on my gf because she enjoys when i play and since her birthday is coming up i thought i might learn a nice new song.
You guys think girls don't care? Maybe. If a girl came up to me and started playing some Satriani...well it would be something special thats for sure.
They obviously never been laid those Cannibal Corpse, always writing about sexual fantasies.

The girls you guys been singing to must be bitter pro-molested girls because, its how I got my woman to say yes to my proposal, and it wasn't a cover, it was my own song
Quote by LeftoverCrizack
wow im not asking so i can pick up random chicks i use it on my gf because she enjoys when i play and since her birthday is coming up i thought i might learn a nice new song.

Well use the search function and look at the responses in one of the other threads then.

Also I have reported this.
Quote by jrob816
You guys think girls don't care? Maybe. If a girl came up to me and started playing some Satriani...well it would be something special thats for sure.

I'd marry that chick
Out here you've gotta know where your towel is!
Wonderful Tonight by Clapton on acoustic is a sure get-pussy-tonight song if you perform it for your girlfriend.
Quote by sneaky_snake
personality, my brother. That's the key. Why else do some hot girls date fugly guys?

Because they have enormous dingles.
Quote by jrob816

I'd definitely splooge if I heard a pretty girl playing some Satch. Or anything decent, for that matter.
Quote by jrob816

Mistress is right. There's hundreads of threads that cover this topic already.
Quote by Archaon
I'd definitely splooge if I heard a pretty girl playing some Satch. Or anything decent, for that matter.

I find that indescribably sad.
Quote by icon_player_5
1. Get acoustic
2. Play basic chord progression
3. Sing about said girl
4. ????
5. Profit

wow someone is actually smart enough to know how to fake their good in front of stupid people
I'll lay waiting, just waiting for my time to come
Girls only want to hear one song, and it goes like this:
(to the tune of "the Scientist", by Coldplay)
I'm reallllyy riiich
So Fuuckin riiich
you don't get how rich I aaaaam
You're life's pathetic
working behind tills
but you'll find half of mine, in my paaants
My accountant's just guessing
numbers and figures
Even he don't know how rich I am

[Chorus]
Tiiiits or get the **** ouuut
wanna put my ****/ in your gash
Tiiiiits or get the **** out
But then again, if you don't want the cash
I'm going back to the baaank

Worked for Sir Paul...
Quote by soulflyV
Quote by Xplozive
Once I was pissing in the kitchen sink when I'd had a few and my friend walked in and goes wtf.

Once I was pissing in my friend when a few had I'd and my sink wtf goes in and walked.