They're up on youtubes.

It's from when they played a coupla shows earlier this year... My favorite is West Side Highway. You can hear it here:

http://www.youtube.com/v/jNQuhSPwwV8&hl=en

What sucks though is I asked Aaron if Pinhead Gunpowder could play Bamalama and he said he quit playing music... then two weeks later I hear that they're playing like 5 shows in California... LAME.
HELP ME I'M TRAPPED IN A HUMAN BODY!
Sounds awesome.
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
Whoa, they're still a band? Do you know if they're going to record any new stuff any time soon? That was a cool song. For some reason, I can't get into anything by Green Day, but I love everything I've heard by Pinhead Gunpowder.
And clenching your fist for the ones like us
Who are oppressed by the figures of beauty,
You fixed yourself, you said, "Well, never mind,
We are ugly, but we have the music."
They just play whenever they have the time and want to.

Perfect band situation.
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
Yeah, I would think it'd be kind of conflicting, what with Billie Joe's fame and what not, but I guess in the end, they're all still friends.
Yeah, you'd think that he'd get the attitude like he was above playing with them, but him and the rest of Green Day seem to respect the scene they came from and want to give back to it.
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano

What the hell? is that Willy Joe Armstrong?

Sounds alright....but tbh I like everything Greenday released until American Ejit.
the last one was at 924 Gilman.

They have a 7" coming out soon.
I'll definitely have to pick that up.
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano

God, how much I love Green Day / the Foxboro Hot Tubs (especially), and Pinhead Gunpowder.
I don't care how many punk points I lose.
I wish I could see Pinhead Gunpowder play over in California. I need to find my old CD...
DOWN&OUT
I love all three too.
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano

Quote by Prince
how recently was this?

february. you had to be in the know to get an invite I guess. I almost bought a plane ticket cos Ryan from Delay told me about it.
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano

I have a pinhead gunpowder vinyl "trundle and spring" and I had no idea who they were or where the record came from. This thread just inspired me to look them up...
“I smoke. If this bothers anyone, I suggest you look around at the world in which we live and shut your f*ckin' mouth.” RIP
Http://www.Smash-it-up.tk
Quote by element4433
I love all three too.

Me too. The Network is also pretty good. I don't have any Pinhead Gunpowder albums. Which one should I get?
meh. what i dont like about pinhead and greenday is billie joe's voice. i just cant stand it
pinhead back from d ashes, great news, good to hear the song, is there any more??
www.street-dogs.com
www.randytheband.com
www.maroonhate.com
Isn't the new 7" supposed to come out today? Has anyone heard any news?
Quote by whyvern
They're up on youtubes.

It's from when they played a coupla shows earlier this year... My favorite is West Side Highway. You can hear it here:

http://www.youtube.com/v/jNQuhSPwwV8&hl=en

What sucks though is I asked Aaron if Pinhead Gunpowder could play Bamalama and he said he quit playing music... then two weeks later I hear that they're playing like 5 shows in California... LAME.

That venue in that video you linked is in my hometown.

A couple girls I hang out with have Pinhead tattoos on the inside of their lips. One has Pinhead the other has Gunpowder.
Quote by werty22
Me too. The Network is also pretty good. I don't have any Pinhead Gunpowder albums. Which one should I get?

same here. i have the shoot the moon ep and some random songs but i would love to get a full album.
Quote by farcry
the first time I've ever been sigged, and it had to be about a butthole. My dad would be proud.