Alright, I lied, I don't need help with cookies. But I need some help with knobs. I'm customizing my Epi. SG-400 and I'm looking for either this type of knob in black left-handed (The 10 and the 0 need to be switched for that) or without any numbers on it, plain black. Sucks to be left-handed, thanks for any help.
Since the creation of the Internet, the Earth's rotation has been fueled, primarily, by the collective spinning of English teachers in their graves.
what??? no cookies??

*walks away from thread disappointed*

EDIT: i have no clue where you could get them, sorry
Proud member of r0k 4 Chr15t club, PM T3hRav3n/christianbassis to join.

The Rig:
Dean Icon
Cimar strat-copy
Ibanez GRX-40
Dean Edge-1 Bass
Digitech RpX400
Peavey Rage 158

Creater of Tuba players united, pm to join.
Last edited by icon_player_5 at Apr 30, 2008,
If you're that concerned about the numbers you should probably see a therapist. . .
Gibson SG Standard
Fender 52 RI Telecaster
'77 Deluxe Reverb
Sunface w/ SunDial
MXR Carbon Copy
Crybaby

Quote by Sid McCall
Epic win. He speaks the truth, boys and girls.

Founder of the Neutral Milk Hotel club PM to join~
Quote by hamish5178
If you're that concerned about the numbers you should probably see a therapist. . .

hear, hear!
Quote by JeanMi36
Back when I was a teen, I was making out with this girl, when I had the bright idea of putting my hand inside her panties.

She had her period.

I'm scarred for life
Or you could just reverse the wiring of the lugs on the pots, so that it changes which direction turns the volume up.

Or does that not work for log pots?
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
"If I said you had a beautiful body, would you hold it against me?"
Quote by hamish5178

It's kinda irritating to have a 10 where there should be a 0. I hate thinking in reverse.
Since the creation of the Internet, the Earth's rotation has been fueled, primarily, by the collective spinning of English teachers in their graves.
lol. im like LEFT HANDED KNOB WTF?!?!

then im like oooooh

you could rewire your pots and use RH knobs and the numbers would match up

or get chickenhead, theyre wicked

EDIT: so i thought about it a lot and stared at a spare knob and made some hand movements and came to this conclusion

right handed ones will work

i think

if they dont, you could swap the outer wires on the pots and it will reverse the turn. it should match up one way or another

EDIT2: i just got up a huge pic of a LH strat and held a RH knob upto the screen, the numbers match up, you'll be fine

Get off this damn forum and play your damn guitar.
Last edited by stevo_epi_SG_wo at Apr 30, 2008,
Apparently the only company on the planet who figured we needed lefthand knobs was epiphone. So the only place to get em is you guessed it epi. I went thru this with my lefthand epi do your self a big favor and put regular pots in it. And you cant just wire em backwards I thought of that to. Nope just easier to make it have the same controls as my other guitars. Is a pain to have 1 guitar that up is down when the rest of my guitars up is up. But hey at least they were nice enough to put left hand knobs on left hand pots. I have 2 epi LPs first one came with lefty knobs lefty pots my second one came with righty knobs on lefty pots