I'm learning how to cover new music on my acoustic, I'm tired of how easy nirvana is. So I learned how to play "In time" the song from punisher played by the hitman characer who dies shortly thereafter.

Does anyone know of any other acoustic southern rock/ actually COOL country songs? Thanks.
very clever denizenz
Mesa Single Rectifier
Marshall 1960A vintage
Rg3exfm1 w/ EMG 85/81
Big Baby Taylor Acoustic
Ibanez TS808
This thread is begging for Free Bird.
I play by my own rules. And I have one rule; There are no rules... but if there are, they're there to be broken. Even this one.

Confused? Good.

Quote by CrucialGutchman
Sigs are wastes of my precious screen space.

^ Irony

Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss
LET ME HUMP YOU DAMMIT
I'm not talking about tina mcbride and tim mcgraw and **** they play on the radio. I mean stuff like my girl by heddy leadbetter, and OLD country, back when it was still slightly creepy and well written, more like blues than country. Capiche.
freee biirrddd ya dundundunddunduddiudndiuhgfudhufnufddundun
dudndunununununundodoododododooloololooododok
dododk

in that case learn some fudgin blues
i luf da grammer knotziez

gear: (i wanna fit in)
ibanez tbx150r
phase90
lil big muff pi
weeping demon
esp viper100
boss chorus
other junk
Quote by donkey the wise
Well played Sir sFsKroniK
yay m special
David Allen Coe is one of the few country artists I'll listen to. He's got some good stuff.
Quote by stevo_epi_SG_wo
kings of leon are your friends

Howzat?

He means Southern USA... Redneck music.
I play by my own rules. And I have one rule; There are no rules... but if there are, they're there to be broken. Even this one.

Confused? Good.

Quote by CrucialGutchman
Sigs are wastes of my precious screen space.

^ Irony

Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss
LET ME HUMP YOU DAMMIT
Quote by bendystraw
mississippi queen? that smell?

Great songs...I think you'll like "Keep Your Hands to Yourself" too
Quote by bat69420
I'm not talking about tina mcbride and tim mcgraw and **** they play on the radio. I mean stuff like my girl by heddy leadbetter, and OLD country, back when it was still slightly creepy and well written, more like blues than country. Capiche.

has anyone mentioned johnny cash?
johnny cash is good. Any creepy songs by the guy?

Okay, i'm revising my request; CREEPY southern rock/ blues.
Free Bird
Ramblin' Man
Mississippi Queen
Radar Love
Flirtin' With Disaster
anything by the Marshall Tucker Band
ANY ZZ TOP SONG!!!!
I'll lay waiting, just waiting for my time to come
Quote by yeoman125
look up the black crowes, their recent album was pretty country

unfort. the latest stuff is so boring, middle of the road Americana that it delves into Nickleback territory

give me Lions anyday
there are some good songs on my Neil Young greatest hits album. forget the names.

one of them's probably 'cowgirl in the sand'.
Any song by Silvertide is that good has that good old southern rock sound you might be looking for. not too much acoustic though.
Quote by karlh07
next thing you know people will be saying anne nicole smith is dead. what a load of crap.

Ninth member of the "I watched The cptncacklefanny Soap Opera" club. pm Theplague925 or PapaSmurph to join.