my fender is missing the D string and i can't play anything good without it. my EX-260 doesn't have no strings, but what is the worst string to not have
Id say bass E.

Least important lower e.
R.I.P Jon Lord, Rory Gallagher and Jimi!
G. Or A, b/c barre chords would lose their root notes. Least important would be B or E.
Quote by Gibsonsc91
A is easily the worst

i agree. u lose that string and dont have a replacement ur ****ed
Quote by FrenchyFungus

Awww, thanks Frenchy

Quote by Cobain_Is_King
I got a packet of Love Hearts when I was six and every one said 'You Have a Tiny Penis'

Hate humans? Click here
Yeah I'd say A in general.

But for me it would probably be D, boy do I love the d string.
doesnt have no strings? without insulting your grammar, are you saying that one of your guitars has zero strings on them, or does it really not have no strings(which technically would be having every string, though still poorly worded).

and the A string is the worst, followed closely by the D string imo, but i guess it can really depend on your style of playing. i can understand someone saying either the 1st or 6th string, cause theres no way of playing a low e without and e string, and you really cant play the last 5 notes of your high e string, whereas every other string(if youre playig single notes) you can kinda improv your way through it.
Last edited by tdopz at Apr 30, 2008,
I'd say A or D

You can definitely live without the high e or B.
DRINK APPLE JUICE
O.J. will kill you
my friend's guitar was missing an high e string and i couldn't find a song that doesn't use it...so i played day tripper.

my first day with a guitar.
If you like Blues/Rock then add me as a friend. I need to talk to some Blues/Rock Musicians and need reccomendations.
Quote by tdopz
doesnt have no strings? without insulting your grammar, are you saying that one of your guitars has zero strings on them, or does it really not have no strings(which technically would be having every string, though still poorly worded).

and the A string is the worst, followed closely by the D string imo, but i guess it can really depend on your style of playing. i can understand someone saying either the 1st or 6th string, cause theres no way of playing a low e without and e string, and you really cant play the last 5 notes of your high e string, whereas every other string(if youre playig single notes) you can kinda improv your way through it.

Don't correct someone's grammer when you need to work on yours.

Everyone makes mistakes, some people may not be as good at English then others.
I'm currently missing my G string due to a busted FR locking saddle, so I've learned a LOT of songs that you can play without any G string lol. Still I can't wait to get the thing fixed though, it sounds kinda crappy just playing chords without it
MIJ Jackson Kelly
Fender Frontman 15G
Quote by Ze_Metal

Don't correct someone's grammer when you need to work on yours.

Everyone makes mistakes, some people may not be as good at English then others.

lol yes ok i agree with you, i wasnt really talking about technical things or missing words cause youre brain is thinking out sentences faster than your fingeres. i was just trying to understand what he was saying more than anything else, his sentece, maybe, contradicts what hes trying to say, i think, im not sure. i was confused as to what he was saying, i wasnt trying to be a snob, in fact im pretty sure i made a point to say that i was purposefully avoiding it. e-grammar is very loose and often incorrect as far as real papers go(just look at everything i didnt capitalize or use an ' for), but when what you say can make people go "eh? what are you trying to say" i request a clarification.

what was this thread about again?
whats the worst string not to have

this was my first guitar and i kicked ass, its now stringless and its electronics are badly damaged (don't ask how i only had it a month)

this is my current guitar missing the D string
Quote by rebornmaster9
whats the worst string not to have

this was my first guitar and i kicked ass, its now stringless and its electronics are badly damaged (don't ask how i only had it a month)

this is my current guitar missing the D string

...Why with the visual graphics?
Quote by tdopz
lol yes ok i agree with you, i wasnt really talking about technical things or missing words cause youre brain is thinking out sentences faster than your fingeres. i was just trying to understand what he was saying more than anything else, his sentece, maybe, contradicts what hes trying to say, i think, im not sure. i was confused as to what he was saying, i wasnt trying to be a snob, in fact im pretty sure i made a point to say that i was purposefully avoiding it. e-grammar is very loose and often incorrect as far as real papers go(just look at everything i didnt capitalize or use an ' for), but when what you say can make people go "eh? what are you trying to say" i request a clarification.

what was this thread about again?

Well, I guess I took it the wrong way. My apologies.
Quote by m1chael w0rkman
...Why with the visual graphics?

helped me no end

seeing as i was unsure of where the strings are located on a guitar
any string is bad. i cant play when im missing a string so i always keep a few packs extra. ive never tried to play while missing a string.. maybe ill give it a shot next time i break one.
Gear
Caparison Horus HGS
B.C. Rich Beast NJ Series
Alhambra 7FS
BOSS GT-8
Peavey Valve King 212
Quote by Timeless
any string is bad. i cant play when im missing a string so i always keep a few packs extra. ive never tried to play while missing a string.. maybe ill give it a shot next time i break one.

My thoughts, too. The instrument is meant to have all the strings. Missing one is bad.

It'd be like asking "which valve is the worst to be missing on a trumpet?" Or "which key can you live without on a saxophone?"

╠═══════╬═══════╣

VOLUME SWELLING OCTAVE MONGER σƒ τλε τρπ βπστλεπλσσδ

╠═══════╬═══════╣