I'm buying a 360 today. I'm either getting the arcade pack or pro pack. the arcade comes with a controller and a memory card(256MB) and costs $279. The pro comes with a controller and a harddrive. Does the harddrive make it faster? I'm not getting alot of games and want to know how important it would be. Thanks in advance.
90% of teens say they would cry if they saw the Jonas Brothers about to fall off a skyscraper, if you're one of the 10% who would shout, "JUMP MUTHA*******", put this in your signature

My Last .fm page: http://www.last.fm/user/mcgelie
get the one with the harddrive if you plan on buying a lot of games because you'll need the extra memory space.
Quote by Scutchington
I like this guy, he's UG's Greek, and he just told your ass in two paragraphs. And I once spent 5 minutes watching his avatar.

A Brain Malfunction

We'll Never Admit As Defeat
But i'm probably only gonna get 3 or 4 games at the moment. i don't have alot of time to play.
90% of teens say they would cry if they saw the Jonas Brothers about to fall off a skyscraper, if you're one of the 10% who would shout, "JUMP MUTHA*******", put this in your signature

My Last .fm page: http://www.last.fm/user/mcgelie
Yeah, but you need the harddrive if you want to download anything or put music on it.
Quote by Mike Birbiglia
I went to the doctor, and they found something in my bladder. And whenever they find something, it's never anything good like, "We found something in your bladder AND IT'S SEASON TICKETS TO THE YANKEES!!

Do you folks like folk?
Want music/demos/videos on your 360? Get a harddrive

Don't want all that? Get an arcade.

You'll wanna headset with whichever you get though if you plan on going online
Yeah, just spring for the Pro console. If you plan on doing anything with the marketplace or want to play original Xbox games, you'll need the hard drive.
hard drive allows a hell of a lot more onto it, game saves, pictures,songs,anything. Just go for the hard-drive as it is more storage space for anything really and can probably store many other things. Also, 256mb is pretty small compared to something like 20GB.
Quote by Zangetsu 101
Girl (Ned/chav) annoying me on the bus.

Me "Have you ever bled out your arse-hole?"

Her: Facial expression was priceless - "What??! Noo!"

Me: "Well if you want to keep it that way, **** off."

She then turned away and whimpered.