ok its blessthefall picture, i want it for my desktop background.

i had it b4 but my sister accidentally changed it =/ and now i cant find it again...well i found it but its too small heres the link its the little tiny picture on the top rite hand corner

http://www.mahalo.com/Blessthefall

if any1 can find a larger image of that exact picture plz giv me a link or post it in ur thread =] i would appreciate it
Quote by Dardarian
Go to your doktor. UG can't give proper medical advice.

Quote by DanRev
Because it could be a serious answer. What if someone was to make a thread "A song to tell my girlfriend that I caught a nasty STD off her best friend?" We'd all be screwed then.
Last edited by guiatarist59 at Apr 30, 2008,
i take it no1 cares =/....
Quote by Dardarian

Quote by DanRev
Because it could be a serious answer. What if someone was to make a thread "A song to tell my girlfriend that I caught a nasty STD off her best friend?" We'd all be screwed then.
ive been searchin google for like an hour straight and cant find it -.-
Quote by Dardarian

Quote by DanRev
I didn't look at the link, but you could probably save it and open it in paint. Then make it larger. Then when you set it to your background, you can stretch it.
if you can't find it
try going to their myspace, screen-print the top of the page (its the same picture)
paste it in paint, or whatever you like to use
edit it to just the pic
save it
presto, you have the pic

estimated time: less than 5 minutes

edit: to person above; if he copies the little image then stretches it, it may become very pixilated
Quote by glm
I love you for saying that.

after I said "if the Governator could do it; so can Mr. Colbert"
hmm ic ic
Quote by Dardarian

Quote by DanRev