alright so as you know that when you type a website on the search bar the search results appear on the homepage allowing you to open up multiple pages. Well now it't not doing that anymore. Whenever this happend I could always change it back but now i can't. I type in a website and it opens up another page showing the search results, only allowing me to view one page. and its really gay....how can i fix this?
Quote by nasstyman
i busted a g-string while fingering a minor...
Quote by 18zzz18
REPLY DUDE! YOU COULD BE THE SAVIOUR OF THE EARTH AND ALL OF MANKIND! (:
0h @nd U M@Y H@V3 2 T@LK L1K3 TH1S..... 1TZ TH3 L@NGU@G3 0F TH3 FUTUR3
Quote by RMC06
My old band teacher once called me a penis wrinkle.
Quote by MetallicGod07
alright so as you know that when you type a website on the search bar the search results appear on the homepage allowing you to open up multiple pages. Well now it't not doing that anymore. Whenever this happend I could always change it back but now i can't. I type in a website and it opens up another page showing the search results, only allowing me to view one page. and its really gay....how can i fix this?

Wow...thats incredible! I've never even heard of that before, how interesting
I want to work in revelations, not just spin silly tales for money.I want to fish as deep down as possible into my own subconscious in the belief that once that far down, everyone will understand because they are the same that far down.
Quote by tremeloud
Wow...thats incredible! I've never even heard of that before, how interesting
lol im a person that need to have more than one page open. I have to check my e-mail constantly and answer my messages on Youtube and here. So yeah....
Quote by nasstyman
i busted a g-string while fingering a minor...
Quote by 18zzz18
REPLY DUDE! YOU COULD BE THE SAVIOUR OF THE EARTH AND ALL OF MANKIND! (:
0h @nd U M@Y H@V3 2 T@LK L1K3 TH1S..... 1TZ TH3 L@NGU@G3 0F TH3 FUTUR3
Quote by RMC06
My old band teacher once called me a penis wrinkle.