ok, if you are like me, you are pissed off becuase you miss blink and plus 44 and AVA just dont cut it. ive read the transcripts, ive seen the interviews, i pray they come back. but what do you think? do you think tom will come crawling back? or do you think they will leave millions of fans just hanging after their best album (self titled kicks ass, i also liked flyswatter a lot). what is your opinion?
HiMyNameIsMatt
Only Blink thread Please.
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
Quote by surge666
ok, if you are like me, you are pissed off becuase you miss blink and plus 44 and AVA just dont cut it. ive read the transcripts, ive seen the interviews, i pray they come back. but what do you think? do you think tom will come crawling back? or do you think they will leave millions of fans just hanging after their best album (self titled kicks ass, i also liked flyswatter a lot). what is your opinion?

my opinion? be like me...stop depressing yourself over it. yea, self titled was their best album. but i doubt they get back together, and if they do, they'll be older and it wont be the same (but would still be sweet) +44 and AvA are both great bands, personally i like AvA more, i know a lot of people hate the music but i think its epic. so my advice, accept the fact that the best band ever is over, and enjoy 2 new great bands.
I loved self titled, but it is their worst album. Cheshire Cat and Dude Ranch my friend... and AvA and +44 are awesome.. I just wanted to post before this **** get closed...
flyswatter, dude ranch, and self titled are the best albums and i dont think its getting closed anytime soon, its not an important thread
HiMyNameIsMatt
blink 182 was the best band ever and my band does alot of their covers.......as much as i hope they come back it wont happen. +44 and AvA isnt as nearly as good so now i listen to all time low and silverstein
jawhanna bet?

*REPORTED*
Quote by beadhangingOne
What happened to Snake?

Snake?

Snake?

SNAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAKE?!

Quote by TunerAddict
you can take my mouse and keyboard from my cold, slightly orange from cheetos, dead fingers

Quote by Baby Joel
Isis is amazing