Well as the title suggests I (being the genius I am) broke my router. I don't think it realy was my fault. The bit I was using broke (this probably was my fault) so I took tho cover off the bottom to remove the snapped shank, and noticed that the bit holding it all ha cracks in it, i took it off and it fell apart in my hands.

My Question is this, could I get a replacment part or do i need a new router.

I'm not too sure how to describe it so here's some pics.

On a side note I broke it while cuttig out the body for a new guitar build. I'll make a thread abut that tomorow probably after I try to finnish cutting it out with my coping saw.. oh joy.
Last edited by Pink_Zeppelin at Apr 30, 2008,
is that by the same maker as dirt devil?

contact the mfr and see if you can get replacement parts.
Support your local luthier!

Timpson Guitars and TDM Pickups rock ;D

I make guitars and pickups. I also make sh*t that'll blow you the f*k up as well as things that will rebuild you - I have the technology
umm I wouldnt know.

Whats the mfr? should I know that? I feel a bit embarassed having to ask.
im assuming the mfr is power devil. try to find some contact information and call them.

try this i found it on yahoo:

visit www.albaplc.com
or write to:
Power Devil
Customer Services
12 Thames Road
Barking
Essex IG11 0HZ
Customer Support
0870 873 0082
Spare Parts
0870 873 0094
020 8787 3110

I make guitars and pickups. I also make sh*t that'll blow you the f*k up as well as things that will rebuild you - I have the technology
He means he doesn't know what mfr means. It means manufacturer. Yes I would assume that it is power devil.
Enjoi <--- Friend me
Quote by Scowmoo
Otter, you're my new god.
oh... oops... yea... mfr = manufacturer...